| SF9 | Imagine #1 - Hwiyoung |

Summary: It's time to say goodbye for a little while

Words: 1201.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are Hwiyoung's girlfriend and you are at backstage waiting for SF9 to come off the stage. You are nervous, sad and happy at the same time, it's all a mess right now. So the thing is that you have to go back to your hometown because you need to continue with your studies, you are in Seoul right now because you came to visit SF9 for some weeks. However you have to go back, and you told Hwiyoung that you have to go today, but he didn't want you to go before their performance. So that's why you stayed just to see the amazing performance of SF9, and actually, you want to stay a little longer but you have to go to the airport in just a few hours.

SF9 members got off stairs, they were really happy by the performance they did, and you are proud as well but, how to show your emotion when you have to go? Everyone started to high five your hand as they got off stage and excited they started to thank all the staff. You tried to smile but Hwiyoung knows that something is wrong. He got towards you and started to caress your shoulders with his hands.

-Why that face huh? We made a great job out there – Hwiyoung said with a smile.

-It was, and it was the best, really. But... - You said as you look down to the floor.

-But...? – Hwiyoung said as he took your chin and lifted up.

-I have to go now, my flight is in a few hours, and I need to be early – You said trying to hold your tears-. Hwiyoung put away his hand and stared at you with a sad gaze, he was speechless and the only thing left he could do was hug you.

-I don't want you to go, you barely came these weeks after 5 months we had been apart – Hwiyoung said as he hugged you tightly.

-I know, and I feel so bad for leaving you, but I can't do anything about it right now – You said trying to hold back your tears-.

Later that day you said goodbye to all the members and the staff, Hwiyoung took you to your department and then to the airport, you still have sometime before the flight. Right now you are with Hwiyoung holding hands while you two wait for your departure.

-I'm going to miss you, you know? – Hwiyoung said as he looked at you with a sad gaze.

-Me too, I really don't want to leave you – You said as you reloaded your head on his shoulder.

-Are you going to be okay? – Hwiyoung asked worriedly.

-I guess, I mean I feel weird for leaving you. Most of the times you are the one going and coming.

-Yeah... but I mean this is for the best, right?

-Not at all, I'm going to feel lonely without you.

-I know, and I really don't want you to feel like that – Hwiyoung said before he gave you a sweet kiss on your head-. Suddenly the speakers announced that it was time to go into the plane. You are in front of the entrance, but you really don't want to go.

-Don't leave me – Hwiyoung said as both of you stood up, then he hugged you tightly.

-I'm going to come back, I promise – You said as your voice started to crack, and tears started to appear in your eyes.

-I know you will but it's hard to keep on saying goodbye to you – Hwiyoung said as he started to tear up as well.

-I know and I'm sorry. I guess it's time for me to go.

-Think of us – Hwiyoung said. Then he got closer to your lips and deposited a gentle sweet kiss on them. You stopped when you ran out of air.

-Always-. It was time for you to go and as you started to go into the plane you started to cry, even more, you saw that Hwiyoung was crying as well, you both really hate to say goodbye, but it is what it is after all.

You got on your seat at the airplane and you started to see your phone photos, you couldn't help yourself to just tear up by every that's hurting you at this point. Your mind was all messed up and you really wanted just to run away and stay but suddenly you received a text from Hwiyoung which made you focus on reality again,

-Stop looking at our pics princess.

-How do you know that I'm doing that?

-Because I know you too well. I know that you watch our photos when you aren't in your best mood.

-It's just that I can't leave you.

-Y/N, we will see each other again, this is just another goodbye.

-An unwished goodbye.

-Hey, I'll be fine with the members, just take care of you, okay?

-Okay, I love you Hwiyoung.

-I love you more Y/N -. That was the last text you send to him then the plane started to fly high to the sky. You can't stop tearing up, you tried to calm yourself down with some songs from SF9, but nothing was working at all. But when you were authorized to use the electronic devices you received a video from Inseong, the message just said "See it and have a great flight. We will miss to have you around". You put your earphones on and you press play to the video, then it started.

*VIDEO*

-How to say this...? I know we always say goodbye to each other and that it's normal in our relationship but this time is different because the one going now is you. I'm usually the one that it's not with you that much because of Sf9's schedule and I am really grateful that you understand me in that way – Hwiyoung said, then he took a deep breath and continued.

-I knew that this day would come since we talked about your career and your studies way too much here in Seoul. I'm really proud of you, really. And I want you to succeed in everything you do... - He sighed and started to sob as tears came out from his eyes.

-It's just that... the fact of not having you here hurts me, because... every time that I was tired from work I could just go and visit you here at Seoul. I-I just want you to stay so bad Y/N, but I know this is going to be good for you. I'm very lucky to have someone like you in my life and that we can share all of our thoughts openly together – Hwiyoung cleaned up his tears and tried to calm down, then he went on.

-I'm such a crybaby... but you love me even if I'm like that because you are one too. Y/N take care of yourself while I'm not with you, and remember us all the days because I'm going to do the same. I love you so much and I will see you again some other time, have a good flight. I love you.

*END OF THE VIDEO*

Hwiyoung ended the video with a gentle kind smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it Fantasies! I first discovered this group and I'm in love with their songs and their personalities so I hope you support them as well, and more in this next comeback that they're going to have.

I will do more imagines for sure!