| SF9 - Imagine #9 - Taeyang |

Edition: January - 2021

Summary: your ex-boyfriend calls after your anniversary trip with your husband.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the last couple of weeks, you've been away from home. You had a trip for the first anniversary of your marriage with Taeyang. Both of you went out of Seoul and took a short time to visit Canada. It was a lovely time for just the two of you, and it made you feel so lucky to have someone like Taeyang by your side. However, before leaving Seoul, your ex-boyfriend started to call you very often. You didn't know why, but you ignored his calls as much as possible. It's been a while since you last saw him, and to be honest, you have no interest in seeing that guy again. After all, he hurt you a lot when you were dating him.

Right now, you are still inside the airport. Taeyang is calling his manager and telling him that both of you are back home. Also, you let your friends know that you are okay and began planning the next projects of your agency. For now, you are waiting for the car to come and pick you up. Taeyang is in front of you while texting with Jaeyoon. And in the meantime, your phone is ringing like crazy.

-God. – You sighed before silencing your phone. It captured Taeyang's attention, so he glanced at you.

-Is everything alright? – Taeyang asked before returning his attention to his phone.

-Yes, I guess it is. – You said before your phone started to vibrate, making you take a deep breath. You looked at the screen and noticed that your ex-boyfriend began to text you.

Taeyang slightly smiled before placing his phone away, and then he sat next to you and noticed the messages from your ex. You were about to put your phone away, but he took it before.

-I haven't spoken to that guy, I promise. – You said nervously.

-Babe, that's not the problem here. Why is he calling you? Since when that guy began to contact you? – Taeyang questioned, confused.

-It doesn't matter, Taeyang. Now, can you give me back my phone? – You said while looking at Taeyang with pleading eyes. Yet, your phone began to ring again, which made Taeyang look at the phone angrily.

-Tell me when this guy began to bother you? – Taeyang questioned again.

-A week before we went on our trip. – You revealed while looking away from Taeyang.

-And you couldn't tell your husband about it? – Taeyang asked, offended.

-I wanted to have a fun time in Canada, that's why I didn't say anything before. – You assured Taeyang before he answered the call. -Handsome. – You spoke, concerned. But he told you to keep silent while attending your ex's call.