| ASTRO | Imagine #5 - Eunwoo |

Month Edition: December - 2018

Summary: When you work hard every day sometimes you get tired and you just want to sleep, or even at times you feel like you want to get some space.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're at Astro's dorm, they returned from an exhausting day at the studio since they had a long time recording their new songs. Everyone worked hard today, however, Eunwoo had more stuffs to do. Currently he's making a drama and he was going back and ford to the studio and to the set were the drama is filming, you honestly felt so bad for him because he was looking in a bad shape after the schedule was done for today. You never saw him so tired, so as the members that were trying to make him smile but he was just tired.

Everyone is ready to relax and stay comfy in the living room, so you sat down with all the members but Eunwoo immediately just went to his room. You looked at how he went inside and he was looking defeated and a bit sad, but you knew you needed to let him rest.

-Y/N, you need to go with him, now! – JinJin said with a low tone of voice as he pointed at the door of the room Eunwoo was in.

-No, I'm sure he just wants to sleep and relax by himself – You said as you looked at JinJin worried.

-How can you be so sure Y/N? Maybe he's just waiting for you to go inside – Moonbin added as he looked at the door.

-Y/N-ah we're so worried and we want him to be better at least with your help – Sanha said as he tried to convince you.

-Yes, and you're his girlfriend and I'm sure that he wants to be with you – MJ said as he winked at you which made everyone smile and laugh a little.

-Come on Y/N, is not a big deal – Rocky said as he smiled.

-*Sigh* okay, just because you're tired as well and you need to rest – You said kindly.

-Thank you Y/N – All the members said with a smile on their faces. While they kept themselves relaxing on the couch you went right over to Eunwoo's room. First, you knocked on the door and then you waited for him to answer.

-Is open – Eunwoo said with a tired and annoying voice, then you just got inside the room and you closed the door behind you. Eunwoo was laying down on the bed as he had his hand on top of his face, he was looking pretty exhausted and stressed out. Suddenly you smiled widely and started to look at him as the same precious Eunwoo you love.

-You seem very tired – You said as you kept looking at him with a lovely smile. Immediately Eunwoo stood up from the bed surprised, he looked at you and just stayed there sitting down on the edge of the bed.

-Y/N, I'm sorry I thought it was Moonbin – Eunwoo said as he looked at you.

-Don't worry, I just wanted to know if you needed something – You said with a kind voice.

-I need you – Eunwoo said as he looked down at the floor. You went towards him and sat down by his side, you took his hand and started to caress his hair gently.

-I'm here. What's the matter, prince? Are you tired? – You asked as you looked at him worried.

-I think the pressure is getting into me... I don't want to ruin the projects I'm working on, I just want everything to go well – Eunwoo said worried as he looked at you, then he just started to embrace you.

-You don't need to worry about that Eunwoo, you're doing a great job at everything you do. I promise I'm telling you the truth – You said as you started to pat his back, then you started to hear him cry a little. The pressure was getting into him, and he was trying to stay strong for his Arohas, but sometimes you just want to rest.

-Don't cry, calm, calm... you're so talented, you are doing an amazing job and don't forget that your health is also important. Prince you need to rest, don't pressure yourself too much because you're doing what you can and believe me that you're doing a lot of good things – You said as you looked at him, then you gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead. He stared at you with a smile, and just like that he started to caress your cheek, he finally calmed down a little more.

-I just think is a lot of work to do, but either way, I enjoy doing it – Eunwoo said as he smiled.

-I feel the same way when I have a lot of stuff to do, but I always remember you and the rest of the members and well... I take strength out of that. Just try to rest and tomorrow is going to be a brand new day – You said as you held his hand, then he leaned closer to you and with a smile on his face he gave you a sweet kiss on your lips. Then you two started to lay down on the bed, you were caressing his hair for him to fall asleep.

-If I sleep, you're going to go? – Eunwoo asked as he tried to stay awake.

-No, I'll be here.

-Do you want me to sleep because I annoy you? – Eunwoo said with a sleepy smile.

-*Laugh* what? No, Eunwoo! – You said as you slap him weakly on his head.

-Hey, that hurts! It was only a joke – Eunwoo said as he complained cutely.

-Sure it was – You said as you stared at him with a smile.

-Y/N, I love you – Eunwoo said as he started to caress your hand.

-What is that for? Anyways, I love you too – You said as you released a chuckle. Eunwoo grinned as he heard your words, and just like that he gave you a kiss on your cheek and started to cuddle up next to you.

-I'm not your teddy bear – You said as Eunwoo squished you.

-Don't complain, I'm trying to sleep – Eunwoo said as he gave you another kiss on your cheek, and just like that you two fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter, I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately but I wanted to start fresh and bring you more Fanfics!

As always have a wonderful day and that you enjoyed reading this image. Keep supporting Astro, they are so good and they always work hard for Arohas. <3