| ASTRO | Imagine #6 - Myungjun |

Month Edition: June - 2019

Summary: The best way to end fights over jealousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday you had a little argument with Myungjun, you weren't angry to the point to start yelling but you were really annoyed by the way he acted with you. Have fights with him was oddly before your second year anniversary but for some reason, you start to get upset because some little things that shouldn't be that important, however, you know that something is bugging him and that it's making him change his attitude with you.

Right now, everyone is in the dorms just enjoying the day since they had their day off work, everyone is just teasing MJ since you are sitting down on a puff with Moonbin beside you. Honestly, he's like your brother so you don't get why they are doing that, but you think that maybe they are just joking.

-MJ-hyung you fought again with Y/N? – Rocky asked as he looked at him.

-Hyung, yah! You shouldn't fight because of nonsense – JinJin said as he patted his back.

-Do you really think I'm annoyed? – MJ asked as he looked at how Sanha and Eunwoo were playing their video game.

-Hyung, your face is like so bare and serious – Eunwoo said before he chuckled.

-Yah, leave the poor leader alone – Moonbin said as he slapped Eunwoo's foot which made him chuckle.

-You know that you shouldn't get mad about anything, right? – JinJin added while looking at him. –After the fight you two had yesterday is normal that you don't talk in between each other – He added while hugging him, but MJ immediately pushed him away and stood up from the couch and left. He got inside of his room and closed the door really harshly.

-*Sigh* you really went there hyung? – Moonbin asked a bit annoyed.

-Oh, I thought he wasn't that upset – JinJin said while scratching the back of his head.

-I'll talk with him – You said as you looked at Moonbin concerned.

-MJ-hyung might be so sad – Sanha said concerned. –Why did you fight yesterday? – He asked.

-Honestly, I don't even know myself, we started to talk about Moonbin and then he went all the way to my friends and how I hanged out more with them than with him – You said before you sighed. Then you stood up just ready to comfort him again.

-MJ-hyung is a good person Y/N, he will be better – JinJin said as he smiled at you.

-Yes, he's just on his days – Rocky said.

-Or maybe he's just jealous – Sanha added.

-Maybe, that might be – Eunwoo said. –Wow, you know more about love than us – Eunwoo added before he cluttered Sanha's hair.

-Yup and I'll beat you if you get distracted, hyung – Sanha said before he chuckled.

-Go with him – Moonbin said as he looked at you happily.

You just smiled at him and left the living room, while walking through the hallway you could hear Myungjun singing, and just his beautiful voice can make you calm down in a second. You stood in front of the door from the room MJ is in, you took a deep breath and then you knocked.

-It's open – You heard MJ saying. You got inside and saw him laying down on the bed with his earphones on, immediately you sat next to him and looked at him concerned.

-Can we talk? But like talk, not argue – You said while looking at him.

-Sure – MJ said as she placed his earphones away, then he left them on top of the bedside table and right after that he just sat down while looking down to his feet.

-I want to know if you are okay – You said concerned.

-Why I wouldn't be? I have such an amazing life with Astro, Arohas and I have the best girlfriend in this world – MJ said before he caressed your cheek.

-Something else is bothering you though, and I want to know what it is – You said while looking at him with a settle smile.

-Maybe I'm just jealous of the way you speak to others, from the way you look at them and just because you never fight with them – MJ said as he grinned a bit while looking away from you.

-You know that I love you a lot MJ, how can you be so jealous? – You asked before you kissed his cheek, which made him look at you surprised. –I love you and never doubt about it – You said as you smiled at him.

-*Chuckle* stop it – MJ said embarrassed while smiling shyly, then he started to hug you. –I'm sorry for arguing with you, I'm never like that with you – MJ whispered near your ear while hugging you tight against him.

-I know, that's why I wasn't upset with you – You said while cuddling against his embrace.

-Will you forgive me? – MJ asked as he looked at you with a smile.

-Yes, don't even need to honestly – You said before you chuckled a bit.

-See? Best girlfriend in the world – MJ said as he squished your cheeks.

-Yah~ and what about you? You are the best too – You said while cluttering his hair.

MJ just looked at you happily and then he quickly leaned closer to you and stole you a little kiss.

-I was tempted – MJ said while laughing.

-Yah! That's cheating – You said as you smiled at him shyly, then without even noticing he grabbed your cheek gently and he started to kiss you sweetly. His movements were slow and he was treating you just like a delicate flower, you didn't stop caressing his hair gently until you started to run out of air.

-My apologies to you – MJ said as he got a bit apart from you.

-I accept them – You said as you smiled at him happily.

-You do? – MJ said as he started to caress your cheek.

-I do – You said while MJ started to tease you playfully. He was getting close to you to the point where your lips were just touching each other, he was just laughing about the whole situation since you wanted to kiss him but every time you leaned closer he went back.

-Yah! Stop that – You said cutely annoyed making him look at you happily while laughing about it, and once again he started to kiss your lips gently.

-I could stay here all day – MJ said in between kisses.

-*Chuckle* I know, me too – You said while looking at him which made both of you laugh immediately.

-Now I get why the members are all the time away from us – MJ joked.

-Hmm, I don't mind – You said while embracing him.

-I don't mind either – MJ said happily while embracing you too. –I love you, honey.

-I love you more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! (Early update, I know it's odd but roll with me Lol) So today I bring you the last chapter for this 'September Edition'. I hope you really enjoyed this edition as much as I did, and of course, I hope you liked this chapter which is the closing one (btw Astro such a great group I love them Lol, okay back to the writing :V).

The suggestions will be open again soon so stay alarmed for it, and without any further or do I hope you have an amazing day!