| SF9 | Imagine #3 - Jaeyoon |

Summary: Jaeyoon and you had been together since almost three years which had been the best years of your life, however, you two had been really cold towards each other and you don't really know why

Summary: Jaeyoon and you had been together since almost three years which had been the best years of your life, however, you two had been really cold towards each other and you don't really know why. Today you talked with him about the distance that you are feeling in between your relation which immediately made Jaeyoon feel bad, and as you tried to fix the situation he was scolding you for being so sweet towards Rowoon.

Words: 1116.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now you are with Jaeyoon talking privately inside a room of the company, you are trying to tell him why you went out with Rowoon that day and why the press found out you were with him, but he seems more upset than before which made you feel bad and scared since Jaeyoon was never like that with you.

-I can explain, really – You said while looking at him concerned.

-I know you can create a lot of excuses but just tell me something, why him and not another guy that I don't know? – Jaeyoon said mad.

-It's not what you're thinking, Jaeyoon – You said while caressing his cheek, he looked away from you and then he just placed down your hand.

-So how can you explain the pictures of you two going out of the studio? Did you went with him to his filming sessions for the drama? Just why? – Jaeyoon asked disappointed and really upset.

-He's my friend and I have the right to go with him, we weren't doing anything bad – You said a bit annoyed.

-Y/N he isn't your friend! Come on! He likes you don't you see!? – Jaeyoon yelled madly at you. As soon as he yelled you felt your heart breaking into little pieces, he has never ever yelled at you and he definitely never took a fight to these extremes. Without hesitation your tears started to drop one by one, and you just looked down to the floor while your sobs started to be heard.

-Baby... I – Jaeyoon said concerned as he got towards you.

-No! Don't! – You yelled while sobbing.

-Y/N, just... - Jaeyoon tried to embrace you but you moved his hand right away.

-I hate you! Why you have to be like this!? – You sobbed loudly before going out of the room. You started to run towards the exit and you could see that all of the members looked at you concerned but you didn't care, and as you kept running you heard Jaeyoon saying your name. He was chasing after you until Inseong stopped him since he knew that you needed some space now.

*2 DAYS LATER*

You haven't spoken to Jaeyoon, nor read his texts but one of the members let you know that he knows what happened with you and Rowoon. You just were there with him because he asked you to and because he wanted to make a surprise for the group when their tour started once again. Nothing else.

Right now you are inside your room, you took a day off work since you told your boss you weren't feeling okay since you couldn't stop thinking in Jaeyoon's anger towards you. You are tearing up while cuddling up with your pillows on the bed when suddenly you received a text, once again it was from Jaeyoon but this time it was a voicemail, so without thinking about it you opened it and started to hear it.

-"Morning Y/N... well, if I'm contacting you again is not because I want you to forgive me since I know that what I did was wrong, but I just want you to know that tomorrow morning I'll leave. The tour is about to start so we have to go to our first destination and... well, I want you to forget about me. Be happy with someone that truly deserves you and that is not going to say horrible stuffs to you, and... I'm sorry."

Once you heard the voicemail your tears couldn't stop running down your cheeks and your fear of losing him was becoming stronger, so without hesitation you took a jacket, you putted on and then you grabbed the keys of your car.

After some minutes you arrived to Jaeyoon's place so you started to knock his door really concerned, until he opened the door.

-W-What are you doing here? – Jaeyoon asked confused while looking at you surprised. Without saying anything you started to hug him tight while tears kept running down.

-I'm sorry... I don't hate you, I miss you – You sobbed while holding him tight.

-I missed you too... I'm sorry Y/N – Jaeyoon said as he started to embrace you tight. Both of you got inside his house and you two went to the living room, you didn't want to let him go so you still hugging him tight while he's just caressing your hair gently.

-It was my fault – You said while reloading your head up on his chest.

-Don't say that, I was the one that didn't want to listen – Jaeyoon said with a warm voice.

-I'm sorry – You said while looking at him.

-It's okay, don't worry about that now – Jaeyoon said before he gave you a kiss on your head.

-Hmm, so you leave tomorrow? – You asked concerned.

-*Sigh* yeah... I wish I could stay longer – Jaeyoon said while looking away from you.

-You'll have a fun time so enjoy, don't worry about me – You said before you leaned closer to kiss him on his lips.

-How? I'm leaving you here – Jaeyoon said while looking directly into your eyes.

-We can still contact each other, maybe when you have time – You said before you kissed him once again.

-I'll try my best – Jaeyoon said with a smile. –I love you Y/N.

-And I love you – You said as you started to embrace him again.

-*Chuckle* you didn't sleep last night, right? – Jaeyoon asked as he saw how you started to close your eyes, as a response you just shook your head.

-Here – Jaeyoon started to carry you while you were still embracing him, both of you got upstairs and then he put you on top of his bed and right after that he started to cover you up with the comfy blankets.

-Better? – Jaeyoon asked as he laid down next to you.

-A lot better – You said happily. While you were closing your eyes little by little you got towards Jaeyoon and then you started to hug him again.

-Ah~ such a clingy baby – Jaeyoon complained while chuckling at you cuteness.

-Shush, the clingy baby wants to sleep – You said while smiling.

-Do you really want to sleep? – Jaeyoon asked as a whisper, then he started to kiss your lips deeply and softly while you tried to keep on going with his movements, he started to caress your cheek softly and you just let the kiss last.

-Yah~ just sleep – You said with a sleepy smile, then you kissed him cutely.

-*Chuckle* okay, I will baby – Jaeyoon said before he kissed your cheek. –Y/N?

-Yes?

-I love you – Jaeyoon whispered sweetly near your ear.

-Hmm... me too – You whispered back while smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy! Hope you liked this imagine that forms part of the July Edition. I'm so excited for SF9's coming activities and for all the support they are receiving lately.

Thank you so much for supporting them and for loving them how they are, let's keep on making their day just like they make ours. I love you and as always have a great day.