| SF9 | Imagine #7 - Hwiyoung |

Month Edition: May - 2020

Summary: Nightmares of pure stress, but luckily, your boyfriend is there to make it all better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months had passed after your arrival to Seoul, and there's no denying that the time you've been here has been amazing; you feel like you are back home after such a long time. It was true that you needed to get back one last time to your hometown since it was finally time to graduate from college; however, you aren't sure when you should get back there. Inside your mind, it was clear that you wanted to go back when you were ready to say one last "see you later" to your friends and Hwiyoung, but it was obvious that you needed to go just to get your papers.

This news shouldn't be bugging you up the way it is, after all, you don't have to go right now to your hometown since there isn't any update on the graduation day. It seems that you aren't good at goodbyes and that you hate to see Hwiyoung so down because of you, and it isn't a secret to anybody that your relationship has experienced a lot of ups and downs.

Right now, you are moving your head from side to side and holding your pillow tightly while some drops of sweat were running down your forehead. Briefly, you woke up exalted and with a blurry vision, so, you rubbed your eyes gently as you tried to breathe slowly.

It was just a nightmare, but it wasn't scary at all since you only dreamt about your departure day. This dream was concerning than scary, and this makes you realize that you are putting a lot of pressure on your shoulders.

-Babe, are you okay? – Hwiyoung asked while looking at you.

You smiled slightly as you noticed how sleepy he is.

-Yes, go back to sleep – You said before holding his cheek.

-Your cheeks are red – Hwiyoung said while settling down to sit, then he touched your cheeks with the back of his hand. –Your temperature is slightly high – He pointed out.

-That's nothing – You sighed.

-Aha, do you think I'm going to believe that crap? – Hwiyoung questioned. –What happened? – He asked before pulling you against him, then he started to embrace you.

-Nothing... I just had a bad dream, that's all – You disclosed.

-So, that means there's something – Hwiyoung pointed out. –Do you want to tell me? – He asked before kissing your cheek.

You shook your head. –I just want to get back to sleep – You said.

Hwiyoung smiled before pecking your lips overly. –You don't want that – He said with his deep and sleepy voice.