| BTS | Imagine #2 - Jimin |

Summary: Live kiss

Summary: Live kiss.

Words: 939.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at one of Jimin's concert and you are so excited to see him perform his solo stage, it's the first time you saw him live since you couldn't make it on time for the last opportunities you had in the past.

The lights started to appear on stage and it was time for you to see Jimin dance. It's been such a good thing that Jimin let you get backstage to see him, he's so nice. As soon as the music started to play you saw Jimin singing the first part of his song, you were so proud of him, really proud.

The performance ended and all ARMYs were screaming with a lot of energy, and Jimin's performance was such an incredible act, he really did a great job. You thought everything was over but no, Jimin started to talk.

-ARMYs are you having a good time? - Jimin asked with a smile.

-Yes!!! – All the ARMYs shouted at the same time.

-I'm so glad! Well, I think you might know which day is today, right? - Jimin said happily.

-YOUR ANIVERSARY WITH Y/N!!! – They said really excited.

-Right, right! You're always right. So because of that I invited her to see my solo stage performance. Actually she's backstage now. You want her to come?

-YES!!!! COME Y/N!!! – ARMYs shouted with emotion-. As soon as you heard that, your heart started to go crazy, it was beating so fast. Jimin saw your terrified expression, making him laugh because your cuteness. He got towards you and with a sweet smile he started to caress your cheek, he took your hand and both of you went to the center of the stage. As soon as ARMYs saw both of you holding hands the place was covered with cute and kind expressions and groans.

-Well here is my little angel, and I have to say that this two years had been amazing. Thank you so much Y/N-. Jin gave you a microphone for you to talk out loud with ARMYs, you saw Jin's evil smirk so you push him away and he went backstage while laughing.

-What was that? – Jimin asked while looking at you with a jealously.

-AWW, Jimin don't be jealous, Y/N loves you! – An army shouted with happiness.

-Thank you sweetheart! See? You don't have to worry – You said as you looked at the army with kindness.

-It's your anniversary, you shouldn't be mean to Y/N! – A group of ARMYs shouted through the distance.

-Hey Jimin take note, your ARMYs are better in relationships than you honey-. As soon as you said that the place was covered up in laughs. And the members were laughing as well.

-Okay, okay... Guys stop laughing – Jimin said as he looked behind his back-. You started to see how Jimin started to lose a little bit of confidence, maybe you got a bit too far, so you started to talk with ARMYs a little more, you started to talk about how both of you met and how difficult was for you to keep going. Jimin started to play with your hair as you talked with ARMYs, as soon as he started to do that, all ARMYs started to say that you were a little too rough with Jimin.

-Y/N Why are you so rough with Jimin?

-Yes! Just look at him, he's so cute.

-Okay my ARMYs slow it down, Y/N is not rough with me – Jimin said as he stepped for you.

-No, no, Jimin they're right, I should be more caring towards you.

-Y/N what are you talking about? You are always caring - Jimin said while looking at you confused.

-Y/N!!! Kiss HIM! –ARMYs shouted with emotion.

-As you wish ARMYs - You said while smirking.

-What? Wait Y/N? -. You held Jimin's cheek gently, and with a quick move you crashed your lips into Jimin's. At first Jimin was surprised but as the kiss kept on going he let the rest in your hands. He started to surround your waist with his arms and the kiss was getting deeper and deeper. As a background all ARMYs were shouting of emotion and the rest of BTS members started to look away. Both of you stopped the kiss because the lack of air.

-Wow... Jimin, how do you feel now that Y/N was the one that gave you an anniversary kiss? – Suga said as he got near your spot. He was obviously teasing Jimin.

-Hyung teach me some kissing lessons – Jungkook said as he started to laugh.

-Okay, okay, some space for the lovebirds – Namjoon said with an evil smirk-. The entire place was full of impression after that kiss that you had.

After a few hours more BTS concert was officially over and now it was time to get back home. You started to say goodbye to the staff and to the rest of the members. Before you went back home you had a little chat with Jimin.

-Happy anniversary – Jimin said with a sweet voice.

-Happy anniversary... thanks for inviting me. It was the best night ever.

-Y/N you don't need to thank me, I'm really glad you could come. And thanks for that stage kiss - Jimin said while blushing a little.

-*Giggle* only for you. Jimin... thanks for loving me, I'm really happy that we still together.

-Me too, I'm the happiest person in this entire world – Jimin said with a smile as he started to embrace you tightly.

-Y/N.

-Yes Jimin?

-I love you so much baby girl, please always stay here with me.

-I promise I will. I'm not going anywhere without you.

-Thank you... my baby girl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this imagine ARMYs! I'm going to bring more stuffs for you!

Have a really good day and if you have any request for another imagine, let me know and I'll do my best to make it. <3