Rematch with the Second Hokage

"How's your shoulder feel now?" I asked, taking a step back from the man sitting in front of me.

He carefully lifted his arm, moving the joint forward and back before grinning, "Wow, it feels like it was never dislocated."

"That's the goal." I hummed, "Any other concerns?"

He blinked at me for a moment before smiling, "No, thank you, I feel fine now."

I gestured to the door of the tent, "Be careful with the Zetsus moving forward, they are very durable."

He nodded, jumping off of the table and running out of the tent. He narrowly avoided colliding with Karin as she attempted to enter, offering an apologetic smile before continuing on his way.

Karin sighed, brushing it off and walking up to me.

I took a moment to try and read her expression; everything about her seemed to scream stress.

"H-hey, Hina, c-can I talk to you?" she quickly mumbled.

My eyes narrowed. She was only ever this frazzled when something personal happened, so I suppose I could assume that there wasn't an actual problem, "Um, sure, I don't have any patients."

She shifted uneasily in front of me, bouncing on her feet for a moment before blurting, "Suigetsu proposed!"

I blinked, trying to process what words were just thrown at me. She stared back at me wide eyed, expectantly waiting for my response.

"Uh... he what?" I mumbled.

"He got down on one knee in front of me," she pointed to the ground fervently, "And said 'Karin, will you marry me?'."

"He... what?" I muttered again before shaking my head, "Wait- You guys were that serious?"

"I know, right?" she stressed, "I had no idea either!"

"What did you say?" I asked, praying to God that she didn't just run away.

"I- I asked him if I could have a moment to think!" she grabbed at her hair in exasperation.

"You did what?" I face palmed, "Jesus, Karin, you couldn't give him an answer?"

"I didn't know what to do!" she wailed, "I'm too overwhelmed right now!"

"You can't just leave him hanging." I asserted, "He needs an answer."

"I know!" she covered her eyes with her hands, "I just..."

"Karin," I began firmly, "Do you love Suigetsu?"

"I... I do." she mumbled.

"Would you be upset if something were to happen to him?" I continued.

"Yeah."

"Is there any other person that makes you feel the way he does?"

"No."

"Is he someone that you enjoy being around? Someone that you can help who also helps you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to spend more time with him? Maybe the rest of your life?"

She sighed heavily, "Yes..."

"Then I think that answers your question." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"How do you make everything seem so logical?" she pouted.

"Some of its experience." I shrugged, "Now, what are you going to do?"

"Give him an answer." she grumbled.