| SF9 | Imagine #8 - Dawon |

Month Edition: August - 2020

Summary: Comforting your boyfriend after a stressful day of work; healing time for both once the day ends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today wasn't the best day for you. It has been one of the worst weeks for you in your job; many changes occurred inside the office, which stressed you out the entire week. Yet, you are back home, it's Friday, and you can work calmly on your tasks at last.

On the other side of the coin, you were also worried about your boyfriend. His boy group wasn't doing well after they got exposed to criticism after some hateful comments started to make their way to the surface. Of course, his fans were there to defend him; however, you know that all of the boys got disturbed by the things lingering around social media.

*Current time – Nighttime*

Right now, you are inside your living room, watching the TV while writing down some things you need to get done this weekend. As you were making your list, some knocks on the door started to sound. You stood up from the couch and went to the entrance door of your house, and then opened it.

Suddenly, a tired Dawon appeared in front of your eyes. He didn't say anything, but he slightly smiled before letting his body rest on yours.

-Honey, you look so tired. – You said, concerned.

-I am. – Dawon breathed.

You gently shook your head before taking him inside your house. You guided him to the bedroom and then left him on top of the bed. When he was comfortable, you left him there before walking to the restroom and grabbing some supplies; alcohol, a wet towel and a bucket with some warm water. After that, you returned to the room and sat next to Dawon.

Briefly, you took the wet towel out of the bucket, twisted above it and squeezed some of the water out, and folded it before gently placing it on Dawon's forehead. Then, you lifted Dawon's pants before pouring some alcohol on your hands, and right after that, rubbing it on his arms and legs.

You glanced at him, noticing Dawon's face covered up by his arms.

-Feeling better? – You asked while massaging his legs.

He nodded. -Thanks for taking care of me. – Dawon said before looking at you. -I'm sorry if I scared you. – He spoke.

-It's okay. I'm glad that you chose to come. – You admitted. -What happened, though? – You asked.

-Hmm, we had performances in two music shows, and then went back to the company to complete the rest of our activities. I guess I overworked. – Dawon disclosed. -I was feeling exhausted at the end of the dance practice we had, but I didn't let the members see that because I couldn't let them worry about me; after all, they already have a lot of things going through their heads. So, I sucked it in and came here with you because I couldn't think of someone else. – He explained.