| DAY6 | Imagine #1 - Jae |

Summary: You got mad at Jae after you saw photos on your twitter account that were showing him embracing another girl

Word: 547.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked yourself inside the bathroom, you didn't want to see him, and you thought a million things in that moment, as a result of your messy mind you started to cry. He stills outside the bathroom waiting for you to come out, but as soon as he heard you sobbing he knocked the door crazily.

-Y/N open the door, don't cry please... that breaks my heart.

-You broke mine too Jae, I'm not blind! I saw you embracing her in your arms! In those arms where I was embrace too!

-Y/N is not what you think. Come on, don't do this, let me explain you what happened-. You knew that Jae was right, both of you needed to talk, but you felt betrayed, you felt that he doesn't love you anymore.

-Jae go away, let me drown on my own tears.

-Stop Y/N! I'm not going anywhere till you open this door.

-Jae leave! Just leave... -. You started to cry even harder, "why does it hurts so much? Am I a fool because I don't want to talk to him?" you asked yourself. Without hesitation you changed your mind, you decided to open the door and face Jae.

As soon as you got out of the bathroom, Jae ran towards you, he surround you with his arms, such a warm and tight hug... "Why do I feel so jealous? Why Jae?" you thought again, asking to yourself. Suddenly Jae started to caress your cheeks, whipping off the tears that are falling down slowly.

-Hey, stop crying... it's not what you think, okay? She's just my childhood friend, that's all. Time ago I promise you that I will always love you, and I'm still holding my promise, you're the only one I love... Y/N, Y/N you're such a jealous girl, but I'm glad to see that you care about us.

-I, I'm sorry... it was all my fault, it's just that... I've never been at these kind of situations, I'm sorry Jae.

-Don't have to apologize, I should have tell you who was she, after all you're my girlfriend.

-Jae... I feel so bad, how can you handle me? I mean I always break down in tears.

-That's not true, I love to be with you, and I will be a better boyfriend to you because I don't want to see you cry anymore.

-Are you sure?

-Yes Y/N, never doubt about my feelings for you-. Jae gave you a sweet kiss in your head as you were surrounding his neck with your arms. He smiled at you, he pinch your cheek making you giggle a little. Jae is going to try harder to be a good boyfriend, but you decided to try to handle your jealousy towards him, "he deserves better. I should change for him, right? I want him to be happy" you thought. Suddenly Jae saw you and he realized that you were lost in your own thoughts.

-Stop thinking princess, will work hard on our relationship.

-How do you know that I was thinking about that?

-Because I know you, and because... I love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it My Days, I do it only for you with so much love.

If you have any suggestions for another imagine let me know and I'll do my best to make it.