| ONEUS | Imagine #2 - Seoho |

Month Edition: August - 2020

Summary: Fighting due to silly misunderstandings. After your last day at your job because you quit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last few months haven't been what you wanted them to be. Your boyfriend and you; kept fighting over things that shouldn't matter, but they were getting a lot on each other's nerves. Some rumours appeared around your close circle of friends; they are saying that there are people inside the office saying that you had some sort of affair with the boss. Yet, that's completely false. Those comments from other workers got to your boyfriend's ears, which made him feel distressed by the agency you work for, and it doesn't matter what you say, he doesn't like where you work.

Due to the importance you give to your relationship, you obligated yourself to quit your job. You didn't tell your boyfriend just yet, both don't see each other very often, so it was hard to find the right time to reveal the news to him. Luckily, quitting your job didn't give you a hard time finding another place to work, thanks to one of your friends, now you are working at another entertainment company.

*Current time*

Today, the rain decided to pour in the city. You are glad it did because it's describing the way you feel right now. A few minutes ago, you fought with Seoho through a call. Of course, you hanged up when he started to say nonsense; however, you know that he's just angry about the things he's hearing. Though, he should trust you more since both had been together for almost two years.

He doesn't know that you quit your job, so he's still thinking that you are hanging on to that company. But Seoho doesn't acknowledge that you left everything for him and the sake of the relationship.

You were sitting down on the couch of the living area while curling up like a ball, shedding some tears and sobbing from time to time. But suddenly, the door of your house got opened, making you look at it immediately.

-Seoho? – You looked at him, confused.

-We have to talk. – He spoke seriously before closing the door behind him.

-Did you come just to fight? – You asked, trying to hide your teary eyes.

-Oh, now I'm the one who wants to fight, huh? – He questioned, upset. -Y/N, I just want us to be okay. – Seoho assured.

-Are you kidding me? You just told me through the phone that you believed everything people said about me. – You exclaimed.

-No, I didn't say that. So, don't try to put words on my mouth. – Seoho stated. -Don't you see that I'm going crazy? I hate when some other man can be with you; inside his office, and both of you alone. – He imagined.

-You are so stupid. – You scoffed. -I didn't go to his office alone! I never did and will never do. Do you know why? Because I quit my job because of you! – You shouted, upset.

Immediately, you broke down in tears as Seoho was looking at you speechless.

-You did what? – He questioned, surprised.

-I quit. Today was my last day at the office. – You stuttered. -I loved to be there, you know. I had friends, select pay, and I felt comfortable. But when people started to say that I had an affair with the boss, I knew that it would be a problem. – You disclosed.

Seoho sat next to you, he tried to caress your hair, but you moved away.

-How could I cheat on you? He has a beautiful family, and I'm with you, so why would I do that? – You questioned while looking at him. -I don't get why you couldn't trust me. – You cried.

-I'm sorry. I didn't want you to quit. – Seoho admitted. -Baby, you know I get very jealous sometimes, but I never wanted you to quit your job. – He assured.

-It already happened. I won't go back. – You said while cleaning your tears roughly.

Seoho placed your hands away before kissing your cheeks.

-Don't hurt yourself. Hmm. – Seoho softly spoke before holding you tightly. -I should've believed you since the beginning; I'm sorry that I didn't, baby. – He said before hiding his face against your shoulder.

You didn't say anything, and instead, you started to rub his back. Some tears left your eyes again while feeling his warmth against your skin.

-Can you forgive me? – Seoho asked.

You nodded before sobbing. -I hate it when you are jealous. I hate it so much. – You stuttered.

-I'm sorry, I'm sincerely sorry. – Seoho said before pulling away. He looked at you before kissing your lips softly. -I never intended to hurt you this way. Do you know that? – He questioned.

-I know, but I don't like it when you doubt me. – You said. -We don't spend a lot of time together, but we always have each other's back when we need comfort. So, when you told me that you didn't believe me, I felt so upset. – You disclosed.

-It was my mistake. – He spoke. -I guess not having you close to me has been more troublesome than I thought. – Seoho murmured.

You held his cheek, making him look at you.

-Stop crying. – He said while cleaning your tears. -I hate when I make you cry. – Seoho smiled mournfully.

You kissed his forehead before caressing his cheek.

-Seoho, our relationship is complicated, but you must know that I only love you. – You stated. -I'm not going to cheat on you; never. – You assured.

He held your hand before grinning. -Do you want to make me cry? – He asked, his tears about to fall.

You chuckled slightly before kissing his tears away. -No, you are too handsome to cry. – You teased.

-Yah! Don't say that right now. – He complained before pulling you closer to him. -Will you forgive me? – He asked.

-Yes, I already told you that I would. – You said. -Just don't doubt me anymore. If you see something that you don't like, tell me, I'll do something about it. But when you hear rumours about me cheating on you, just ignore them or ask me right away. – You asked him.

He nodded. -Alright. You can also get jealous. Whenever you want. – Seoho smiled.

-I barely get jealous, handsome. – You stated.

-That's why I'm telling you. I feel that sometimes you don't show your jealousness because you think I might get mad. But believe me that you can also get upset about something that I did and tell me. – Seoho assured. -I want you to see that I will always try to make you feel happy. – He smiled while caressing your hair.

-Alright. – You said before placing your head on his shoulder.

-I can't believe you quit. – He sighed.

-Don't worry, one of my friends helped me to get into another company. I start in two days. – You told him. -And I did it for us. – You stated.

-No, you did for me, and I'm thankful for that. – Seoho clarified before kissing your lips. -But you don't have to. Make me feel angry and yell at me, but don't put your dreams in jeopardy for me, okay? – He told you.

You nodded. -Alright. – You said before cuddling against him.

-It doesn't matter how much we fight. Remember that I'm going to stay with you. – Seoho murmured before kissing your head.

You held him tighter as he began to rub your back gently. Once again, you found peace under his embrace, and this time you are willing to keep it this way.