| GOT7 | Imagine #7 - BamBam |

Summary: May 02, 1997

Summary: May 02, 1997. Birthday Morning.

Words: 1207.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each year you've been doing amazing gifts, secret parties, and bright nights with a yummy dinner but today you were clueless on what to do. Today is a special day because BamBam is having his birthday, and you want to make it super special for him to remember it once again. And as a two-year-old couple, you want him to have the best of the best.

Currently, you are carrying his breakfast towards your room; just some waffles with watermelon to the side, orange juice and a little purple flower as a decoration. Along with it, you placed a white envelope which contains a letter you want him to read, after all, you are not going to be able to spend a lot of time with him during his birthday.

As soon as you reached the room, you left the things on the bedside table, and then you started to caress his hair gently.

-Is time to wake up – You whispered while sitting beside him.

He groaned to complain, which made you giggle. -Come on, elder – You teased.

-Hmm, I'm barely 21 – BamBam complained, his voice raspy and low; typical morning voice.

-I know – You smiled before he looked at you happily and then pecked your lips gently. -Happy birthday, handsome – You said happily.

-Happy birthday to me – BamBam grinned before hugging you tightly.

He pulled you against him so now you are trapped on the bed while he's holding you tightly.

-Today you become younger again – He chuckled.

-Yah! You don't have to remind me – You complained cutely.

-You were 20 and I was that age just a few hours ago – BamBam smiled before kissing your cheek.

You started to caress his arm while he was snuggling against you.

-I prepared your breakfast, you need to eat it – You told.

-I always eat everything you make me – He stated. -Because your cooking abilities are really good – BamBam admitted.

-Well, thank you, Sir – You teased before turning around to see him. -I hope all the boys celebrate you this birthday – You spoke.

-Oh, I forgot about today's schedule, I honestly thought I would be here all day long – He laughed.

-Yah! I hope you were, well no, because Ahgases want to see you in this day – You remembered.

-Yeah, but I want to be with you – BamBam complained cutely.

-No, you can't, now, you need to have your breakfast before you go in one hour – You said while looking at the clock hanging on the wall.