| VIXX | Imagine #1 - Leo |

Summary: A fun time with Leo at the beach

Words: 555.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday afternoon, you're watching TV by yourself in your apartment, and you were talking with your best friend a while ago. She told you that her boyfriend was taking her to a date which made you feel a bit down. You have a boyfriend too, Leo, but the problem with your relationship is that you can barely see each other, he's very busy since his comeback, and because of that he had missed some of your dates and meetings.

Right now you were thinking on writing a new song for yourself, like you used to do when you had nothing to do, however your door bell rang which brought you to the entrance of your apartment. You opened the door and you were very surprised by the person that was standing in front of you.

-Leo?! What are you doing here? - You asked confused.

-Oh, I miss you too! Thanks for caring - Leo said while rolling his eyes.

-I'm sorry... but I didn't expected your visit at all.

-Well it's a long story... I actually thought I couldn't make it to your place.

-Huh? Did you escaped from your work?

-Everything for you beautiful-. Leo leaned you closer to him, he surround your waist with his strong arms and kissed your cheek, and then he just smiled brightly. You missed him so much and you truly needed to see him.

-Get ready, I'm going to take you to a very special place - Leo said while patting your shoulders.

-Huh, really? What's your plan prince?

-You'll see, wear something comfortable.

-Got it!-. You change yourself into a white t-shirt with some light blue shorts and to finish it up, a pair of black converse. Finally you took your apartment keys and left with Leo.

You arrived to the place Leo talked you about, both of you were at the beach, your favorite place of the whole world. Both of you left your shoes on Leo's car, then you headed over to have a nice walk on the sand while holding each other hands.

-The view it's so beautiful.

-I'm having a better one right now-. Leo looked at you with a smirk, you instantly blushed.

-I miss this kind of stuffs.

-Me too Y/N. I'm so sorry for leaving you behind.

-Hey! Don't worry, I understand our situation as a couple, after all you're an idol and it's normal for you to be busy, so don't really need to worry.

-You're such a sweet liar.

-Excuse me?

-Baby I know that you're lying, your best friend told me that you were crying a few days ago. Don't try to deny the fact that I've been a bad boyfriend-. You stopped walking and then you stood in front of Leo, you started to hold his cheek softly. You leaned closer to Leo, and with a smile you kiss him gently. It lasted long till both of you ran out of air.

-Don't ever say that again, you're not a bad boyfriend, you will never be-. Leo looked at you with kindness and immediately he started to caress your cheek.

-So kind, so lovely, such a pure soul, such a beautiful girl. Yeah, definitely fell in love with the right girl.

-Leo... -. Leo holds your hands tightly as the sunset was starting to appear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hope you liked the imagine Starlights. <3

If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me, and I'll do my best to make it! Have a sweet day.