| MONSTA X | Imagine #8 - Wonho |

Month Edition: March - 2020

Summary: The dream of all Monbebes right now. Fighting Wonho, we are with you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day he was gone everything changed for the worse. You couldn't act as you were used to and your friends kept asking you why you were sad, what was going on with your mood lately, or they got very worried to the point of asking you daily if you needed to talk about something. Yet, you always tried to keep your head up and a smile on your face, since after all, that's the way he taught you to be in the worse times of your life. He never wanted you to stop smiling and believing in a good end. However, when that hope was still up nothing could stop you from working to what you desired the most; seeing him again. But gradually, the hours started to become days and then months; it was starting to get tiring and the feeling of giving up was showing up more and more.

Wonho has always been there when you were feeling bad, in the good times, and in many other moments, you were grateful to have him there with you. But now, everything seems different; you don't want to do anything, it's useless to try and work out for your health, most times you rather sleep, and it's becoming more difficult to watch Monsta X videos of any kind.

Today, you are at your apartment since you didn't want to go out. Just a couple of days ago was Wonho's birthday and you couldn't congratulate him just as you wanted or like you were used to doing. It was hard for you to see how everything has changed throughout these months, yet, you aren't giving up anytime soon because after all, you still love him and know that he's someone strong.

As you are watching the posts through Twitter, and the chaos that is going on with all Monbebes. Suddenly, you heard the door opening but you didn't care since you were too busy checking what was going on; you thought it was one of your friends but that wasn't the case at all.

-Now, you don't even bother to greet me, huh? – You heard a lively and soft voice at the beginning of the room.

You looked up and saw the only person you didn't expect to see. Immediately, you threw your phone and ran towards him, without hesitation you hugged him tightly and started to tear up of emotion.

-What are you doing here? Oh, don't tell me you are fake because I will cry more – You sobbed while holding onto him.

He laughed while rubbing your back. -I'm real and I'm back with you – Wonho smiled before looking at you. -But don't cry, don't cry, everything is fine; I won't go anywhere without you – He cleaned up your tears with his thumb.

-I sent you a text, posted on social media and hoped for you to see your birthday wishes – You told, still tearing up.

-I saw them all, everyone worked so hard and it was one of the best things I could ever ask for – Wonho admitted. -As always, I'm grateful to have such an amazing family – He smiled before kissing your head. -But stop with the tears, you don't have to be like this anymore – He told while making you feel better.