| SEVENTEEN | Imagine #9 - Joshua |

Summary: One night and morning with your boyfriend, who's been with you for 3 years

Words: 1100.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at your desk inside your room, finishing up some works you need to get done for tomorrow since a week ago vacations were over for you, it's such a shame that you can't see your boyfriend and your friends as much as you used to, and now you have to just call them or see them on the weekend.

By each hour that passes by you are losing control over yourself and you are actually falling asleep, you don't need to do everything today but you want to have some extra time to spend with your friends. Without even caring you crossed your arms on top of the desk, you placed your head on top of them and then began to sleep.

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N, baby doll - You hear someone talking while moving you gently.

You didn't care and you continued to sleep, then soft touches around your hair made you shiver a bit, and so a groan came out from your mouth.

-Uh, such a sleepy girl - Joshua said while he started to caress your hair. -Baby, wake up, I'm home - He whispered softly against your ear.

-Hmm, you are late - You smiled while keeping your eyes closed.

-I know, I'm sorry - Joshua chuckled a bit. -Are you mad? - He asked.

-No, I expected it - You admitted.

-Sorry, the performance took longer than expected - Joshua said while caressing your cheek gently.

-It's okay, I understand - You smiled.

-Thanks - Joshua smiled. -Why are you awake though? Don't tell me you waited for me - He questioned.

-No, like I wanted to wait for you so I started to do some homework - You explained while looking at him sleepily. -At first, I just wanted to distract myself, but then I thought on finishing everything to have some spare time - You said.

-Aw, baby, you don't have to overwork like this though - Joshua grinned.

-Hmm, I don't care at all - You smiled. -Welcome home - You said before giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Joshua smiled at you happily while caressing your hair and carried you in between his arms, then took you towards the bed and placed you comfortably on it. He got away from you and went to the closet's room, in the meanwhile, you started to get warm on the bed while yawning a bit.

-Ah, I wanted to arrive very bad - Joshua said after jumping on the bed next to you.

-Really? Why? - You questioned while looking at him.