| ASTRO | Imagine #7 - Rocky |

Month Edition: February - 2019

Summary: Time to go back to Seoul and this time it might be forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are walking while trying to keep yourself composed; your heart is beating fast, your hands are becoming sweaty, and you can feel your breath getting heavier. You are nervous that's for sure, it's been so long since you were in Seoul with the rest of the guys. You miss them so much, they are all to you and that's why you have something important on your mind which will finally come true.

While walking towards the long hallways of the airport you can hear planes flying, people talking, and the girl from the speaker talking loud and clear. You are trying to focus but it's barely impossible since you are just waiting to see them, you can't even tell if they are here, if they arrived yet or if they are looking at you when you're not.

You lifted up your head after watching the hour on your watch, you blinked twice before smiling widely and without caring you dropped your luggage and started to run desperately.

-Rocky! – You shouted happily as he started to embrace you happily.

-Y/N! Oh my god, oh my god – Rocky said happily while kissing your entire face.

-Umm, I'll go for the luggage – MJ said while smiling, he's disgusted but he's happy you two are back together.

-I'll go with you hyung – JinJin said while looking at both of you with a shy smile.

-Oh, Rocky! Oppa! – You said while tears started to fall down your face.

-Jagiya! Why the tears? – Rocky laughed while holding your face in between his hands.

-Waa~ I'm jealous – Moonbin said while scratching the back of his head.

-Don't worry Hyung, you have Eunwoo-hyung – Sanha said while elbowing his side.

-Yah! Sanha! – Eunwoo said while blushing out.

-Yah! Kid – Moonbin complained shyly while looking at Eunwoo.

Totally cute.

-Guys, are you two crying? – JinJin asked while coming back with MJ with your luggage.

-No – Rocky and you said while sniffing.

-*Laugh* cute – MJ said. –We missed you – He said before hugging you along with JinJin.

-I missed everyone too, I was waiting for winter vacations so much – You said while tears kept falling down.

Happiness teardrops for sure, you are very emotional.

-Jagiya! Stop the tears – Rocky said while holding you against him.

-I'm trying – You chuckled.