| VIXX | Imagine #7 - Ken |

Summary: Taking care of him during the weekend

Words: 1208.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cloudy and windy day was chosen for today; the streets are empty, and just some cars are passing by in today's morning. You woke up pretty early since you went to work out and take a nice run at the park, and then you got back home; you were planning on watching movies all day long, invite some friends and enjoy the weekend. However, everything changed when Hyuk texted you telling you that Ken was ill and his flu was getting worse.

It was just a matter of seconds for you to make up your mind and cancel everything out, you told Hyuk to keep him on the bed and that you were going with him. Luckily enough, Hyuk said that their manager told Ken to stay at the dorms to rest and heal which was fantastic since the least you want is to see Ken on stage while feeling bad.

Currently, you are at VIXX's dorms taking care of Ken. When he saw you here he was kind of surprised and at the same time happy, but gradually, he started to get grumpy and to be a little distant. You are trying to be patient and see if he calms down, you want to talk to him and see why he is acting like that. Plus, you want to know about his days, it's been a while since you asked him, and you actually feel bad about it.

-Here is your tea – You said while giving Ken the warm cup.

-Thank you – Ken said as he grabbed the cup in between his hands.

You looked at him; sitting down on the couch from the living room, wearing his long sleeved sweater and his sweatpants. His hair looks fluffier than other days, his nose and his ears are a little red since he's ill, and his rosy lips look soft as always.

-Y/N – Ken said while looking at his cup.

-Yes – You blinked your eyes as you tried to concentrate in reality again.

-I didn't thank you for coming, so, thanks – Ken told, still looking away from you.

-It isn't a problem, after all, I wanted to see how you were – You smiled.

-Yeah but you had other plans, it's sweet of you that you cancelled them because of me – Ken said cutely upset.

-Are you feeling bad because of it? – You asked.

-Maybe – He murmured.

-Baby, you shouldn't feel bad – You said while sitting down next to him, then you held his arm and looked at him happily. –It was my decision to come, you know – You told.

-I know, but I wanted you to enjoy your weekend – Ken sighed.

-And I can enjoy it with you, therefore, I'm glad that I decided to come – You admitted. –It's been a while since we could meet without being in the middle of a presentation or in the rehearsals for your theatre musicals – You continued.