Part 95

Dear Diary,

Like the normal days at Anmer Hall, it was very quiet. I just rode about on Dansuese and took in the Norfolk countryside. It was a faint noise but off in the distance, I could hear cows and sheep out in the fields. I know I didn't before but I love the countryside now. And the fact that I am here alone with only Zara and Anne to keep me company, I adore it.

I understand why Kate and William love it here. In my opinion, I do feel like Jackie Kennedy. I live in a nice home in the heart of one of the most famous cities and then I have a private home where I can be just a teenager. But for Jackie, Skorpios was a place where she could be just a normal woman, not a fashion icon or an ex First Lady. And what's more, we can both ride horses.

I know I do love Jack with all my heart but I will miss Britain very much. I'll have to leave the royalty behind and go to the Presidential family of the Kennedys. I'll be living in a luxury New York penthouse with Jack and the "rah-rah" girls. Yes I took Jackie's nickname she had for JFK's sisters. She didn't really get on with them but I get on perfectly with Rosie and Tia (my nicknames for them).

Then again we'll have Martha's Vineyard to go to, to have our privacy but the apartment will be private. I hope when I go to America, I can learn more languages as even though I have been away from the palace, I have still had the time to MASTER Italian and Dutch. I do hope to learn Swahili so if I ever do come back to England, I can have a chat in Swahili with William.

I also hope to concentrate on my passion for history (national and art), geography and the arts. But with New York being the city of dreams, I will be able to do just that.

I'll stop writing about the events after August 18th for just now as it upsets me that I'll have to leave this happy haven of a country behind/

However later tonight I packed my bags as I'm going back to London tomorrow night. I spent most of today trying out vaulting with Zara but she is far more professional than me. But because the sun came out, we sat on the grass with an easel and some canvas and we painted. I painted Dansuese running in an open field while Zara painted a masterpiece.

Her painting was meant to be that you're looking at a table and on it there is her riding top hat. And next to it is a picture of her horse and on the photo frame drapes a silver Olympic medal. "To show what I have accomplished through horse-riding" Zara smiled. I grinned. "It's gorgeous Zara" I added as I added the finishing touches to my painting.

I'll take it back to London with me.

More soon.