Part 33

Dear Diary, 

Today Kate and I went shopping. We had a good girly day and the paparazzi weren't there to bother us. We went to Oxford Street again. We had a big shopping list. Some new things for America, some thing for the party on May Day at night and for me, something for Kate and William's anniversary. We went into Selfridges first. 

We browsed before we bought some things. I bought: 

1. Tortoise shell square sunglasses and a Tiffany Enchant bangle from Tiffany & Co. And a  black Woven neckline dress from Valentino. We took our purchases and then set off to Topshop down the street. Kate and I picked up hundreds of things from there! In the car ride we admired our new things. I will wear the Tiffany Enchant bangle to the party. It is a gold colour and is inspired by 19th century gates. 

Anyway at Topshop I got:

1. A blue and grey long sleeved ribbed top

2. A white crop overlay wheel lace dress

3. A cropped teddy peacoat

And much, much, MUCH more. Now for the anniversary. I managed to find a shop in London which is secret to Kate. I managed to get a replica of the carriage they travelled back to Buckingham Palace in after the wedding ceremony in, made for them. And I managed to get small ornaments made of them for inside. I think it is gorgeous. 

I managed to hide it under my bed until the day. I am so excited.