Part 67

Dear Diary, 

Today Kate had a visit to a children's hospice to do but I stayed back at palace. I phoned Jack as I had a lot to tell him. 

I told him about Bletchley Park. "My grandfather would have loved that. You know JFK and what he was like with adventure" Jack said. I agreed. "Yes, I know. He was like a kid with the space shuttle, never mind war technology" I joked. 

I also told him our latest news. You see Lilibet has treated William and Kate to a new helicopter worth £8 million! And I told him about how I can now speak fluent French, Spanish and Maori and how I am learning Italian and Dutch and he is very pleased with the fact I am turning into a linguist. 

And I have some news I can share with you. In two days is William's birthday and he'll be turning 32. I asked Jack for some ideas. "How can I help?" Jack was confused. "Well you're a guy!" I said. Jack suggested I get him something special, something unique. Like a piece of art. He told me that his grandmother used to give her husband a part of the White House lawn every year at his birthday in his presidency. 

I thought about it and I said I had an idea. I spoke to Kate about it and she said it would be wonderful. Then I asked if it could be George's gift too and she agreed. So I got to work. 

I went online and went online to Not on the High Street. They are specialists in making unique gifts for birthdays, Christmas, weddings, etc. 

Well there was a thing called a Personalised Wedding Heart Print but you didn't need to use it for weddings. So I picked out the colour I wanted and it was a light blue kind of colour. I edited the text so it said on it: 

William Arthur Phillip Louis

21st June 1981

St Mary's Hospital

Then on the bottom I wrote: 

love George and Dayna

I placed it in for delivery and it is due to arrive tomorrow. That's all for now.