Part 43

Dear Diary, 

After the busy day yesterday, I got a phone call this morning and it was Jack. He was wondering if I wanted to take a walk with him. I agreed and off we went. We walked around the park. He eventually took my hand and held me close to him, I guess he is serious about this relationship thing. Before we went for our walk we went to Starbucks. 

He put his arm around my waist and it sent sparks around my body. Jack is too perfect. When we got in, we ordered our things. Jack got an espresso while I got a caramel frappe. We went and sat in one of the booths to drink our beverages. 

We sat talking. "Jack what do you want to do in the future?" I asked him. "Well I want to have a career in politics. I mean it would be cool. My grandad was a Senator and a President, my mom is an Ambassador and I could be a Senator too" Jack smiled. I agreed. "What about you?" He asked me. "What do I want to do? It's pretty simple, I want to study history, and travel and become a journalist" I confirmed it. 

"Once again, you sound like my grandmother" Jack smiled. I giggled. We finished our beverages and we set off for the park. It was a gorgeous walk. We talked about everything. My birthday, the trip to France, everything we could. Jack kissed me again. 

Just before we got to the hotel, it started raining. "RUN!" I yelled. Jack and I ran into the hotel where we said our goodbyes. We kissed goodbye before I waved goodbye and headed upstairs. One thing that was gorgeous today was at one point, we held each other hands and we looked into each other's eyes. 

And Jack said to me: "You are Jacqueline Kennedy to me. You are smart and beautiful, like she was. Don't leave me, ever" and we kissed again. I told him "I won't leave you, never". I love Jack.