Part 94

Dear Diary,

Today was one of the best days ever! I met Usain Bolt. He was much taller than I imagined, towering over me like a giant. When I shook his hand I was so happy! I chatted to him and he and I got on really well.

"What sports do you like?" he asked me. I thought. I then told him.

"Well I like swimming and I enjoy hockey. I like gymnastics but I prefer to watch. I also like football, athletics and tennis" I told him. He was impressed. "You should stick in at sports. They get you far". His voice, I loved it. It was so smooth but deep. A bit like Barack Obamas.

From Usain I also got an autograph, two photographs, (one of us standing together and one of us both doing the 'lightning bolt' pose) and I also got about 5 hugs.

But my day got better. Later on I met Sir Chris Hoy! I got a picture with him, and an autograph and then (this was hilarious) William photo bombed a picture Chris was getting taken.

We all laughed when we got back to Dumfries House. When we flew back in the helicopter, we had dinner and I packed my bags.

Kate and William and Harry came out to wave me goodbye. We hugged before I waved goodbye from the helicopter.

I landed at Anmer Hall at 10pm where Zara was to greet me. "Hey Miss Equestrian!" Zara giggled as we dashed inside.

"You're all over the internet" Zara said when I took off my hoodie. We sat and laughed all night at the photos of us on our final day in Glasgow.

I guess the days at the Commonwealth Games won't last forever but I can always say, I was there.