Part 22

Dear Diary, 

Today was important. You see the police had flown out to Australia to bring us more news on Anna. And we knew she was locked up but she has escaped! We were supposed to have an engagment today. Kate offered to stay behind with me but I said she needed to go.

I waited and we talked of where Anna could be. For all we knew, she could have been raiding a palace at that moment. The palaces are having to pjt up with tighter security. When we go back to Kensington, we won't be able to hold Anmer commitees or go to any lther residence for safety measures.

During my meeting with the new officer, PC Kinn, his phone went. There has been some news that us terrifying for me. Using the £50,000 she stole from Clarence House, thanks to CCTV and staff reports, Anna has bought a plane ticket to Australia!

God knows what she'll do. I'm now terrified to go on engagements. When William and Kate returned, we all together discussed the matter and security.

We are not safe, that is for sure. We have had rules drawn up which we need to follow in case of a real emergency. We agreed to this and here they are:

1. Keep clothes in suitcases not in wardrobes. In case you need to quickly transfer to a safe location. 

2. Have private aircraft at nearest airport on standby, in case you need to depart city or country. 

3. Make sure you have clothes prepared in case you are told to evacuate in the nighttime. 

4. Always have a private, bulletproof car ready for emergency departure

5. Do not return to exited location until told it is safe

6. Always await instructions

So we were given time to go to our room and put out emergency clothes and get our clothes put in our suitcases in case. Maria did the same for George. And the airport in Sydney we landed at and every other airport in our tour we will land at, has got private, military jets on standby in case we need to evacuate the country and back to Britain. 

I sat out my clothes and I put my suitcases in a place I could reach. P.C Kinn told us some more measures we might need to consider taking. 

"If this continues to go badly, we might need to cancel several engagements in the tour and get to a safer location. It's only for your own safety, unless you want to be held hostages". 

We've been told to prepare in case the worst does come.