Part 70

Dear Diary, 

I have some good news! We are to remain at Kensington Palace! William and Kate came to the decision they will only use Amner Hall as a holiday home and Kate apologised for being so angry at me. She actually cried apologising but I said it was fine and gave her a massive hug. To make it better, Kate and I had a small bit of hot chocolate. 

But mainly Kate and I have been getting on better as we're back to wardrobe planning. Wimbledon will be starting in a few days and we of course have to organise our Wimbledon Wardrobe. I decided to pay a visit with Kate to see Katie and she and I planned outfits with Kate for Wimbledon. I came up with my outfit quickly. 

Katie is making me a replica of the white outfit Jackie Kennedy wore to Runnymede to meet Lilibet and to unveil the John F. Kennedy monument just outside Windsor. I think it will look really nice. Kate said she might consider a Jackie Kennedy outfit and she really likes my outfit. Besides I have to dress to impress at this one. 

When it comes to a fortnight of tennis, you can expect people such as Victoria Beckham, Diana Ross and Pippa will be at Wimbledon and we have to show off our skills. 

Speaking of Pippa, she's engaged! And what's more, on Saturday it was Carole and Michael's 34th anniversary on Saturday. We went to Amner Hall and it was a gorgeous place. I love my bedroom and we had a barbecue. It was wonderful!