Part 32

Dear Diary, 

We were on the flight back from Canberra and we sat thinking of the best moments of the tour. Eventually May the air hostess came in. "Your Highnesses, we'll be landing in London in a couple of minutes". We nodded and I headed into my bedroom on the plane. I was in my T-shirt and Hollister sweatpants. 

I knew I had to get changed as the parazzi would be there. I slipped on a beige coloured Marina fitted dress from L.K Bennett and put on my beige L.K Bennett shoes too. I also got my hair done and we landed at Heathrow. It was said to be cold, but I think I would survive. I took my carry on case and we departed the plane. 

It turns out, it was pretty warm. The cameras flashed and we waved. We climbed into the Range Rover and set off. We then arrived back at Kensington. When I looked around my bedroom, I fell onto my bed. The tour was over. I was now back in England and at home. But I will be busy. We're going to America for my birthday. 

And of course, I have that party is a couple of days and William and Kate's anniversary too. I knew I could prepare something for them. I got into my t-shirt and joggers and settled down. Kate and I arranged to go shopping tomorrow so we could get some new things. She knew I would go shopping for her and William's anniversary and she promised she wouldn't interfere at that part. 

This would be a busy time.