Part 81

Dear Diary, 

On July 8th, is probably going to be marked as my unlucky day. I was out in London today and I was acting like any Londoner. I was walking along Kensington High Street and then I didn't notice the car. I was crossing the road safely when a car came towards me. I flew into the air and because of the shock, my eyes shut and everything went dark. 

I then saw a bright light. Where I was, it was white all over. I looked around. It was obvious where I was. I was in Heaven. That car had obviously killed me. I stood and I thought. No. Kate and William. And George! I couldn't leave them done there. They'd be so upset. And Jack! How would he cope? I've been told a lot that dying was a part of life. I wish it wasn't. 

I then felt a pain in my chest. It was a vibration. Two vibrations. All of the whiteness disappeared. My eyes opened and I was looking at the sky. There was a woman above me. 

"Clear!" she shouted. The vibration came again and I woke up. I had been dead but I had been revived. "She's awake!" The woman shouted. I sat up and looked around. The paramedics were here and I was taken to hospital. I don't have any broken bones, I am very lucky! I am just to rest to let the pain go away. 

When Kate and William arrived, Kate ran to me! "DAYNA!" she cried. I hugged her. "Thank God!" William was crying too as he hugged me. "We were told you were dead" Kate sobbed. "I was for about two minutes" I cried. I explained it all before we got back to the palace. I am to be recovered by tomorrow. 

It was all over the news. Here is some headlines:

Dayna of Cambridge nearly killed!

I then saw one and it said this. It actually made me laugh:

Cambridge vs. Car

I phoned Jack and he was crying. He is so glad to hear that I'm alive. So am I. 

It's like Diana all over again!