Part 71

Dear Diary, 

Well, lately there hasn't been any engagements for us lately however next week will be busy for us. On July 3rd, Kate and William who are the Count and Countess of Strathern in Scotland, we have to go to the Order of the Thisle in Edinburgh. The event will be held at Giles Cathedral in the capital and I have had an outfit planned for that. 

Katie and I have designed a tartan coat for me to wear. It is the Stewart tartan and it is the same design as Kate's tartan coat. With it I am to wear a pillbox hat that is tartan too and I think it looks nice. I am worried though in case the tartan outfits I like to wear, bore the Scottish people and then it would be a waste of time. 

However this year, Kate won't be attending. I can still go and I am to go with William. Don't worry, though. You know what I mean!

However on to other news. On July 5th, along with Prince Harry, we are to give an official send off to the cyclists on the Tour de France. We will be at Harewood House and we will meet the cyclists and watch the race start. 

Harewood House is a manor house in West Yorkshie and it has a gorgeous interior. I am really excited as I really want to meet Chris Froome and Bradley Wiggins! 

That's all for now!