Part 68

• Dedicated to Take That

Dear Diary, 

Unlike the birthdays I have seen before, I think William's birthday this year was a more private affair compared to all the Press it has had before. 

Well, it was very nice though. We went to Buckingham Palace and we had a fine dinner and there was a dance floor too. Kate allowed me to borrow the Alice Temperly dress Kate wore to meet the Olympic and Paralympic athletes at Buckingham Palace in October 2012. 

I presented William with the present and he gave me a big hug and said he loved it. There was a dance floor and I sat out as I had no one to dance with. Kate was dancing with William and I sat out and drank my glass of Shloer. 

I then heard a voice behind me. "Hey". I recognised that voice. I looked around and there stood Jack! I was shocked and I smiled. "Jack?" I was shocked but I smiled. He smiled. I got to my feet and ran and hugged him. We stood in a hug for about 10 minutes as the dance finished and we stopped when we heard Kate and William saying "Awww" behind us. 

It turns out William and Kate knew I missed him and William and Kate who were organising the guest list for the party invited Jack. We sat our table and eventually a slow dance came on. I had never danced with Jack before and I was nervous of dancing in front of all these people. But Jack and I went up hand in hand. 

And we danced. The song that was playing was Greatest Day by Take That. Jack hadn't heard the song but I had before. He loved the song afterwards though. 

We got on the dance floor and we started dancing. Everyone looked. It was so romantic. We stayed really close to each other and I loved him more than ever. At one point we were so close, he whispered in my ear: "I love you". I smiled and I whispered it back. When the song finished, everyone applauded us and we went back and sat down. 

It was most romantic moment of my life.