Part 76

Dear Diary, 

Today I packed my tartan suitcase and pillbox hat and made sure everything was alright for Scotland. I will miss Kate on this trip but she said she and I will have a long conversation on the phone about the day's events and I am really happy with that. 

 Us royals will be in and out of Scotland in the next few days. We will be at Order of the Thistle and then Lilibet will be going to Dumfries House, in the West of Scotland, near the island of Arran and she will open the new garden there. And of course we'll be back up for the Commonwealth Games. 

Anyway, today was really exciting! We went to Centre Court at Wimbledon today. I put on my replica of Jackie Kennedy's Runnymede outfit and we went to watch Andy Murray! Sadly however, Murray was beat. Kate and I went backstage to meet him. 

I met Andy Murray and he was really nice. To make my day, I got 3 hugs off him and I got an autograph too so that cheered me up. "You'll always be a champion, you've got your name on that trophy forever" I encouraged him. 

"And there is always next year" he told me. I agreed. It was sad that Murray lost but I have an engagement to Scotland to make tomorrow. And weirdly enough, Andy is Scottish. 

I received some news from William on the day tomorrow. We will fly up at 7am and we will arrive at Holyrood Palace and then we'll be going into Edinburgh. We will be back in London at about 6pm. I was so excited as Maria and I looked on Ancestry.com earlier today and we found out that my paternal side comes back from Scotland! 

More tomorrow!