Part 6

• Dedicated to Maria, Prince George's new nanny

Today, Wills, Kate, George and I started picking out clothes we will be taking on the Australian tour. We packed summer clothes but also winter things in case of bad weather. 

However later in the day, we would be setting off for Harrods to get buying some new things. Kate and I picked up some new things. I also bought a few vintage dresses. I got a nice one which is black and is from 1950s and it has a petticoat. It has small swans on the design and it was just so floaty. I also got a nice one which has tulips along the bottom too. 

And for a treat, William treated Kate and I to a bottle of Chanel No.5! I mean Chanel! I picked up a few pillbox hats too and a few other Chanel bags. And what's more I managed to get some replica Jackie Kennedy clothes! I even managed to buy a replica of her pink Chanel suit with a matching pillbox hat! I also bought some clothes similar to Kate's so we looked similar but not the EXACT same. 

We heaved all of our things into the car and it just happened that the paparazzi were outside waiting for us all. We ignored them and got into the car. I held George and William took my bags. I held George close to my chest. I made sure the paparazzi couldn't damage his eyes. I held him to my chest until we got away from the Press and the flashes had stopped. 

"Thanks for taking George" Kate smiled. "Oh it's no problem Kate. I held him close to me, so the flashes didn't hurt his eyes" I told her. "That was a good idea" William took George from me and I took my bags. "If you grow up with the Press, you'll be a great mum" Kate patted my back. "I felt like Jackie O" I smiled. "Because she tried to stop her children from being around the Press all the time" I added. Kate smiled. "I can see why you like all of those vintage items now" she joked. 

When we got back to the palace, I unpacked all of my things and started to pick out what I'd take with me. I will probably take a few evening dresses in case we have to attend of course, evening galas or dinners, probably just general parties. 

And of course I packed casual stuff. The trip to Australia, I hoped there would be time to relax too. 

We've been busy quite a lot lately. Not only have been preparing for 3 weeks outside the UK, and George has now got a new nanny! Her name is Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo. She's Spanish, we all call her Maria just as normal people would and I think none of us has to worry, as apparantley Maria is trained in taekwondo. 

Maria has been with us for a couple of days now. Kate and Wills are delighted that she's working for us and she is to accompany us to Australia and New Zealand. I got to know Maria when I sat in George's room watching him trying to crawl. 

"I am a full time nanny and I will be accompanying you and the Duke and Duchess to Oceania" Maria smiled. I looked at her and smiled. "Well, all of the time I've lived with him, George has been no trouble" I smiled. "Well, as I say. 'Don't worry. I am here and I shall fix everything' " Maria clapped her hands and I giggled with me. 

Maybe she isn't so bad. Well, I suppose she is a good advance for me. Because currently from 12pm to 2pm every day, when George is taking his afternoon nap, she is teaching me French, Spanish (bearing in mind she is from Spain) and for the royal tour, she's teaching me Maori as it's a language they speak in New Zealand. 

French is my current strongpoint as I'm speaking fluently through out the day and I usually have French conversations with Maria. I am improving in my Maori but Spanish is currently my weakest. I always feel like it is a man's language and French is for ladies but I still want to learn it. You never know, I might need to go to Mexico for some weird reason! 

But away from Maria, there is so much on our schedule! I have now been proclaimed 'Kensington Interior Girl'. You see Wills and Kate are due to be moving into Amner Hall on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk pretty soon and when ever there has been a meeting on the interior, I've always came up with the best ideas. 

In fact, I have even been allowed to plan my own bedroom! And I've been allowed to plan the house. And with Wills and Kate's permission, the plans are going underway! I will be able to say, that I designed Amner Hall for Kate and William, the future monarchs! "We're glad you've sort of designed our home for us and let us put in our ideas" William told me. 

"We just want it to be a personal family home" Kate added. The ideas I'm very happy of. The rooms will look like they are in the apartment except their smaller. I've taken inspiration from around the royal palaces in Britain and I've looked at a lot of vintage things. I've looked at the way Jackie Kennedy refurbished the White House back in 1962. 

Kate and I picked out artwork to display and I also looked at Jackie Kennedy's apartment at 1040 Fifth Avenue. It is mostly vintage things but there is of course modern items, such as Wi-Fi, TV, and you know essentials such as fridges and kitchen and bathroom stuff. 

I am quite pleased and now all of the furniture and things have been ordered and with mostly my ideas Amner Hall is to be decorated! I am really happy and it is due to be finished when we come back from Oceania! 

Some things, Kate and I purchased, while William stayed at home and looked for the electrical items. Kate and I went into an oriental rug shop in Henley upon Thames and we purchased several Turkish kilims and flat tapestry woven carpets for the bedrooms. The paint colours and a full range of colours but mainly natural colours such as beige, brown, white but there is the bright colours too. 

And we've purchased things from Not on the High Street and Harrods too to add around the place. And all of it has been shipped off to Amner Hall. We're to go along and help when we come back from Oceania. So far, the workmen are finishing up the floor boards and ceiling, making sure that everything is ready. 

And then all of my interior decorating will be put into action. Kate, William and I have set up the Amner Commitee and when in our busy schedule, everything is sent to me as I have been appointed head by Kate! 

And apart from that, I've been doing photoshoots! I've lately been in Hello, OK! and Vogue magazines! And I still have to have an interview with Harper's Bazaar. What worries me though, with all of the Press and everything, Anna will see me and know where I am. However living with the best people ever, being head of the Amner Commitee and doing photoshoots every other day, what more could I ask for?