Part 59

Dear Diary, 

We arrived back in London today at 11am. I immediately ran to speak to George and I spent about 10 minutes with him until I went to unpack. I have some news! 

I don't have any engagements until June 10th so in 3 days time! With Kate I am to go to the National Maritime Museum to meet America's Cup bid team! I am really looking forward to it! For one reason, because in 1962, JFK and Jackie watched the America Cup. 

I decided to go and see Katie and we planned an outfit to meet the team. Katie and I have planned a white cocktail dress that has a navy trim and Kate says it will go well as she is wearing a dress of a similar design. 

And we had an Amner committee later today! There is to be stables built too and William says I can get my own horse. I made a promise that I'd name the horse Dansuese after the one I rode in Australia. 

And I have some big news! I am to attend Trooping the Colour! I have asked Kate to help me pick an outfit. For Trooping the Colour, Kate has selected a yellow Bally dress from L.K Bennett. I returned to my bedroom and saw it sitting there with Kate grinning. She and I hugged and I tried on the dress. It looks gorgeous on. 

I am to ride in the carriage with Kate for the ceremony so I am really excited. And what's more! I can officially speak 3 languages. According to Maria I can speak perfect French, Spanish and Maori. Maria and I are working on other languages and I have selected 2 I would really like to learn. I am currently learning Italian and Swahili. 

And I called Jack before bed tonight and he is fine. He says he feels a bit lonely as I'm not here but he says that he saw me on the news when I was in France and he smiled as I smiled on the TV. Very sweet don't you think? 

Good night!