Part 83

• Dedicated to The NOTHS Team

Dear Diary, 

Today and yesterday Kate and I went shopping for George's birthday. We basically got in the essentials. We ordered the food and it will be delivered to the kitchen on the morning of George's birthday at 5am. We also ordered in some light blue, checkered table covers and some blue balloons and of course all of the decorations for a baby boy's 1st birthday. But that was yesterday.

I went and met the NOTHS team at their headquarters in Richmond today and we planned presents for George. I planned some gifts and they are to be delivered to me tomorrow. I have designed a baby box for George. It is a wooden box that has been varnished. It has a bit of the top that inside has a picture of a crown and his name and that is covered by a pane of glass. 

I have also got him the same gift as William and it has his birth details instead. I also got him one to mark his christening too. I wanted to get a gift that would symbolize significant events in his life. So I got him the one to mark his christening. To mark the Australia tour, I got him a toy bilby, a toy wombat and a toy koala. He already has toys of the wombat and bilby but I got him a big bilby and a small wombat. 

I think this will be a very big event this year for not just us, but for the whole of Britain. Well I can say, I have my gifts for George ready.