Part 2

• Dedicated to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge

I woke up and rolled over. I didn't know the time as there was no clock. I got up anyway. I put on my dressing gown and slippers. I went into the en-suite and saw there was a tooth-brush, toothpaste and a hair brush there for me. I brushed my teeth and hair. I went to my windowseat and I threw open the curtains. 

Since it is late February, the sun was starting to come out. In fact it was really sunny this morning. I sat on the window seat and looked out. There was some people in the park. I looked at them and tried to imagine what their lives are like. There was a man walking his dog and a woman who looked about 20 pushing a pram which had a baby girl in it. The only way I could tell was it had pink ribbons and clothes on. 

Eventually I spotted a face I recognised! It was my sister! Anna! My sister Anna,what is she doing in Kensington Gardens? I then remembered my phone! I dashed to the dressing area, where I left my old school bag. I reached into it and pulled out my phone. I quickly texted Anna. 

Me - Anna! What are you doing in Kensington Gardens?!

I waited about a minute when I checked my phone and it had a message. I read it and it said: 

Anna - Oh my God Dayna! You're stalking me! Why aren't you at school? Why didn't you come home last night?! Where are you? Mum and dad are getting home in two days and are only staying for a matter of hours! Do you want to see your parents or not?! Just tell me where you are! You didn't come home, I want to see if you're ok! 

That was the first time I that Anna actually cared about me! I couldn't tell Anna where I was. I didn't want to go home! I'll stay with Kate for as long as needed! All of a sudden, I heard a knock. It was Kate. "Morning sleepy head" She came forward and hugged me. "Morning Kate" I whispered. 

"Listen, since you've not got any clothes, you'll need to wear your school clothes until we get you new clothes" Kate told me. "Ok then" I smiled. Kate looked at me again and told me a bit more news before she left to get dressed. "Now, it's 8:30am just now, and breakfast is at 9am. We shall leave for Harrods in the car at 10am. We usually eat in our pyjamas if we don't have guests staying so you don't need to get ready just now" Kate winked at me and I waved her goodbye. 

I looked out my window again. I could still see Anna! She was sitting on a bench and she on her phone. I went back into the dressing area. I checked my phone again and I had no messages. I just decided to reply to Anna. 

Me - Anna, don't get so worked up! I'm fine! I am still in London. I was just involved in an accident on the walk home from school. I'm not in hospital though. I am fine. I've just found somewhere to stay. I'll meet you somewhere and we can go home together. 

I sent the message. Of course I wasn't going to go home with Anna. Even if she did see me, Kate would have bodyguards so I would be safe. I'm so happy, I'm going shopping with Kate. Kate is a massive style icon so she'll be an expert in helping me pick some new clothes. Suddenly my phone beeped again. 

Anna - Oh Dayna, how can you be in an accident and not get injured, you little liar! You just don't like life at home and you don't like me! Just meet me at Temple Tube Station and we can get the tube home! 

I ignored Anna, I wasn't going home! Not today anyway. I eventually had breakfast with Wills and Kate and eventually I got dressed. Kate and I got in our car and set off for Harrods. I began to get worried in case Anna saw me. "Dayna? Are you alright? You look awful" Kate said cautiously. "It's just my sister Kate. I saw her from my bedroom window and she wants me to go home today" I started sobbing. 

"And... she'll..." I could say anything for crying. "And she'll... scream and yell at me for not coming home last night and she'll tell my parents if she finds out where I am and I don't want to go home" I sobbed. Kate hugged me tightly. "It's alright Dayna. You can stay with us, for as long as you want. Forever even if you want" Kate was so friendly to me. William even said he wished I could live with them forever! 

We then arrived in Harrods. Kate and I went shopping and she said she would buy me all I want! I bought clothes from Reiss, L.K Bennett, Mango, Topshop, Burberry, Hollister, Zara, Barbour, Puma, Converse, Chanel and Alexander McQueen. All of these were luxury and my favourite brands. My favourite were Topshop, Hollister and Chanel. I bought a few things similar to what Jackie Kennedy Onassis wore!

I bought things that were formal and I got casual things as well (explains the Hollister, Puma and Converse). The rest I got for formal.  I also bought Royal Collection items from the furniture department and I also bought some accessories and perfume. I also got a few Disney items and some Harrods personal items.

Kate and I also popped into Waterstones and I bought hundreds of books. I put them all onto the bookcase when I got back and I also got some stationery. I also bought a diary I would update every now and then. I later decided to write down everything that has happened to me in the past few days. In fact just now is a diary entry. I will write 'Dear Diary' next time to make it official. 

Kate also spotted a chair with the royal crest sewn on it and she ordered it specially for me! It was due to be delievered later. I got back to Kensington and I tried on all of my new things. 

I put on one of my new outfits and it was nice and casual. I checked my phone and I saw I had a new text from Anna. I was surprised, I was able to get around without her seeing me. Bearing in mind, they closed off Harrods when me and Kate were in. I quickly read the message. 

Anna - Dayna you better keep that promise to meet me at Temple tube station! If mum and dad see that you've gone, what will I say to them?! Meet me there at 4pm on the dot! 

Of course, I wasn't going to go! I then headed about looking for Kate. I then saw her going into George's room. I followed her in. "Hi Kate" I whispered. "Oh hi Dayna. George has just woken up. Come on in and you can meet him" Kate allowed me to come in. 

I looked at George lying smiling at me and laughing. "Oh he is so sweet" I literally fell for him. "I'm still not used to being a mum. He keeps me busy all the time" Kate lifted George out of his cot and he looked and grinned at me. "You mustn't spoil him Kate. No one likes a spoiled child" I gave her some advice. 

Eventually, I went back through to my room and I looked out my window while I read for a bit. I sat looking out the window and I then noticed my sister Anna again! She was walking this time. She was walking out towards Kensington High Street and near Knightsbridge. She was probably going to catch the tube to go to Green Park on the Piccadilly Line and then get the District or Circle line to Temple. 

I decided to ignore her. Eventually William called for dinner. After dinner it was 6pm. I quickly dashed to my phone and I had received 5 messages! Oh my gosh! Anna is going to kill me! I read them all. 

Anna - Dayna I'm at Temple, just waiting for you

Anna - Dayna! Where are you! I thought I said 4pm! It's now 4:30pm! I probably shouldn't be too harsh, you've probably been held up. You know rush hour

Anna - Ok Dayna! It's 5pm! A joke is a joke, come on, where are you?! 

Anna - DAYNA DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY 'MUM WILL KILL ME IF I DON'T GET YOU HOME'?! Honestly Dayna! Mum and dad said they are allowed to get home tomorrow! They're waiting for their flight home as we speak! They are staying for a matter of hours and they love us both together more than any pair! Get to Temple tube station now!!!!!

I just smirked and let it ring. Kate came in to check on me. My phone beeped again. "Your sister?" Kate asked. William followed. "Yeah it's my sister" I sighed. "What does she want?" William asked, closing the door behind him. I got up and checked my phone. It said:

Anna - Fine, walk home! You've got no money for the tube now! 

"Oh she wants me to go home to see my parents who are always away on business trips. I mean they're coming home for like 2 hours and then they need to head back to Milan" I sighed and fell onto the bed. William checked my phone. "Well you can still stay with us for as long as you want. We love you staying" William patted my back. 

I smiled. At least I can stay in the 'House of Windsor' for longer.