Part 34

Dear Diary, 

William and Kate's anniversary is tomorrow and I had something to do. I visited Katie and we've organised a dress for the party on May 1st. Katie drew up some... oh how do I describe it? Well beautiful sketches. I narrowed it down to a gown which I adored. It was a dress that I think would make me stand out and look very sort of grown up. 

It was vintage. It was a sort of black, 60s cocktail dress. It was satin. It was tight at the waist and was easy to put on and it flowed out a bit at the bottom. I let Katie get to work and she said she would deliver it later. Lately Katie has been getting high praise. Kate has admired my fashion and has got some things made by Katie too! 

Katie is now overflowing with suggestions from both of us. I went out and picked up some new shoes for the dress too. I managed to get my hands on some black Gianvito Rossi pointed suede mid heel pumps. And my Tiffany Enchant bracelet would do lovely too! 

At around 6pm, just before dinner, I was talking with Kate about the dress. "I'm sure whatever you wear, you'll look gorgeous" Kate smiled and kissed my head. We've all got into the habit of kissing each other as I'm like a daughter to them. Then we sat down to dinner. 

The dress arrived before I got to bed and it was gorgeous! Kate tried it on and she was stunning. To her I was more beautiful than a supermodel. I tried it on with my accessories and it was perfect! It was what I would wear to the party.