Part 8

• Dedicated to Jason Bell

Dear Diary, 

Today was one of the best days ever living with the royals! A photographer, a charming man with the name of Jason Bell, came to the apartment and we got new royal photographs taken. There was a family photo done first of Kate, William, George and Lupo sitting at the window sill smiling and then we got some more. 

And I got to be in them! The Queen said as I've been living for the royals for over a month, I deserve it. Kate helped me pick out a nice outfit. I wore a nice beige jumper with a nice pair of black skinny jeans. Kate styled my hair the same as hers and I loved it. "You look gorgeous" Kate smiled. I then got a picture with William and Kate at the window and then one of me and George. 

We then got one in the living room. It showed William holding George and reading him a book and Kate and I sitting reading on the sofa. Then we got one of us sitting in the Walled Garden and finally one taken at the front door to the Apartment. And by gosh it was a hassle! For one photograph at the door, they had to call in for royal protection and they had to make sure that everyone was at least kept away from the palace gates. 

There was barricades of people wondering what was going on and I managed to get a quick peak from my window. William eventually came in and took me downstairs. We then sat out on the steps at the front door. Lupo sat at the bottom while William sat holding George and Kate and I sat, with Kate's arm around me and our heads tilted in at the top. It was gorgeous! 

A few hours later, the pictures were all over the Internet! One thing that worries me about all of this spotlight, is that Anna will see it all and know exactly where to find me. My sister Anna when she has an obsession, she goes to extreme cases. So when her obsession is finding me and taking me home, well she'll pin every location, every movement until she can get past the bodyguards and get her hands on me. 

 That is currently my worst nightmare. I am always afraid that anything bad will happen to us. But I guess I need to look on the bright side more often.