| UP10TION | Imagine #8 - Wei |

Summary: missing your date because of your best friend

Summary: missing your date because of your best friend. (Suggested).

Words: 1100.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today you were supposed to attend all your classes since you are about to get the maximum amount of absence in some subjects, however, this time you decide to get out for the last two hours with some of your friends. They invited you to their house and you watched movies with them, then some rounds of "Uno" made everything more fun. You were having a great time until one of your friends told you the hour, making you remember what you needed to do today.

Right after saying goodbye to everybody, you headed to your boyfriend's company since you know that he might be working at the studio with the rest of his teammates.

Currently, you are outside of the practice room waiting for him to come out. At this moment, you are trembling and actually really worried since you missed your date for the third time. Briefly, the members started to come out, they greeted you and then Wei got out too.

-Hey! Uh, I'm sorry for not remembering again – You said embarrassedly while looking at him.

He sighed before walking away from you.

-Wei! – You called his name as you followed him. -I'm so sorry – You said concerned.

-Y/N, I don't really want to talk about this – Wei said upset.

-But I do! Please, listen to me - You said concerned.

-I honestly don't want to talk, and I'm being respectful with you even though you missed another date - Wei spoke.

-I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry, really - You said while looking at him sadly.

He sighed and looked away from you, he was just waiting for you to stop insisting.

-Come on, please – You begged as everyone was staring at you two.

-Fine, I'll go to the dorms and I'll see you at the park – Wei said. -Hopefully, you make it this time – He spoke before leaving you there.

Wei got out of the room and everyone looked at you worriedly.

-I really messed up – You sighed.

-He's just jealous, don't worry – Jinhoo said.

-He shouldn't be; I think he's just mad at me – You stated.

-Wei-ssi has his reasons to be upset but, I think is more jealousness than anything – Sunyoul spoke.

You sighed. -I have to talk with him – You said with a settle smile. -Well, I'll see you later guys – You said while waving at them.

-Take care, Y/N – They said happily.