| SF9 | Imagine #4 - Chani |

Summary: Is your birthday and the members planned a lovely day by the coast with a lot of relaxing and chilling time with you, including some cake and fun

Summary: Is your birthday and the members planned a lovely day by the coast with a lot of relaxing and chilling time with you, including some cake and fun. Maybe something else is waiting for you.

Words: 1023.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're blind folded while SF9 members are guiding you to somewhere unknown, they keep telling you that is a surprise you'll like and that you're going to enjoy when they release it to you. You were feeling excited and nervous because with these guys everything can happen.

As soon as you started to hear water moving you realised that it was a coast, then the members took off your blind fold and with a smile they all show you off the place.

-Surprise Y/N, happy birthday!! – Everyone shouted happily.

-You decorated all of this? – You asked surprised as you started to walk around to see the place, they were fairy lights all over the place, there were some chairs for everyone to sit down and enjoy the view and of course the water pistols can't be missing.

-You like your present? – Rowoon asked with a smile.

-I love it! Thank you guys, I thought you totally forgot about my birthday – You said as you smiled.

-What? Us? No... Chani just needed to remind us like four times each week of this month – Hwiyoung said as he patted Chani's back.

-No, seriously he did that – Inseong said to you as a whisper which immediately made you laugh.

After the members show you off what each one made for the surprise the fun started to appear and everyone was starting to play with the water pistols while Jaeyoon played some summer vibes songs. Zuho was carrying you all the way as the other members tried to cover you up with water, but actually who ended up all wet was Taeyang; finally Youngbin and Chani got they're revenge on him for cover them with water.

The time started to pass away and everyone got out of the water, to rest a little bit from the water everyone gathered up and started to sing along different songs. Hwiyoung, Dawon, Taeyang and you were dancing the songs the rest of the members where singing, and everything turned into laughs when Zuho tried to reach Dawon's note from their song "Let's hang out", and while you were dancing with Hwiyoung you noticed that Chani was looking at you with a soft smile. Everyone was getting really hungry so Rowoon took some snacks out with Jaeyoon's help, what's better than ice cream, right?, delicious and fresh for today's perfect day.

Everyone was having an awesome day and this birthday couldn't go any better.

*AFTERNOON*

The sunset was about to come in a few more minutes so everyone was waiting for it to appear. While everyone is relaxing and chatting with each other, Chani got up from his place and he took your hand then he guided you to the other part of the coast that wasn't that far away from where you were.

-You're birthday needs something more pretty than just be sitting there – Chani said as he show you a canoe behind his back.

-Chani... you prepared this? – You asked surprised.

-Yes, and I'm not going to accept a no as an answer, so get yourself inside there and let's watch this sunset together – Chani said as he smiled brightly at you. You didn't had a choice so you got inside the canoe with Chani then he gave you an oar and together you started row towards the perfect spot to see the sunset.

-You know it's incredible that we got to meet someone so cool and kind like you, a lot of people like that is lacking in the world – Chani said as both of you kept rowing.

-What are you saying Chani? – You said with a smile as you released a shy laugh.

-I have to be honest Y/N, you're incredible and just amazing with everyone, and you're someone that we needed by our side, really – Chani said as he released a little laugh.

-I'm lucky too, I feel really happy when I'm with all of you – You said as you looked at Chani with a smile. Then he took away your oar and putted away with his, and just like that he took your hands and with the sunset by your side he looked deeply into your eyes.

-I wanted to ask you this since I got the pleasure of meeting you more and more by each day. I want us to be together and even if I'm childish I want us to be together, will you be my girlfriend Y/N? – Chani said as he held your hands and looked at you with his bright eyes. You immediately gave him a kiss on his cheek and then stared at him.

-I want to Chani – You said with a lovely smile. Without hesitation Chani got quickly towards you and with an instant feeling of love he kissed your lips, he stole your first kiss and you bet that this one was his first too. As the kiss started to get deeper and deeper Chani started to gain more confidence, so do you; so he stared to hold your waist and you started to hold his neck, then you two ran out of air. After that you started to laugh like two crazy people in love, he just looked at you with dreamy eyes and with such a soft gaze. Suddenly you heard how the members started to shout stuffs to you, and while doing disgusting faces and bothering you both, Chani started to hold your hand and once again you two got lost into each other's eyes.

-Do you think we should move from their view? – You asked as you smiled.

-*Laugh* no, it's not my problem if my hyungs are dumb and they don't get a girlfriend soon, because honestly they need one – Chani said as he laughed.

-*Laugh* they need love that bad? – You asked curious.

-No, they need a Y/N in their lives – Chani said as he gave you a kiss on your cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it Fantasy! I really wanted to bring something more cute for Chani because let's be honest he's a cutie. Please keep supporting SF9 they're a great group. As always have a nice and really good day, thanks for reading! <3