| THE BOYZ | Imagine #2 - Hwall |

Summary: Your first date, like in the movies?

Words: 936.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Hwall is at your place because today is the first time ever Hwall asked you on a date, you are so excited to go out and enjoy the day with him, like in typical movies. Going out and chill on a park together, but Hwall wasn't planning that.

-Why you told me to wear something comfortable, don't we are going out today? – You asked confused.

-No honey, today I want to chill out with you – Hwall said with a smile-. You sat next to him without understanding a single thing of what he wants to do. Then Hwall turned on your TV.

-Come on, let's see a movie together. This is our first relaxing date – Hwall said as he pull you against his chest-.

He chose your favorite movie and he started to caress your hair as the movie started. Then he looked at you, so do you.

-You don't mind right? – Hwall asked worried.

-Well... is not what I had in mind, but if I'm with you everything is perfect for me – You said as you gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

-Having you is perfect – Hwall said as he looked at you with a lovely smile-. After that you started to blush so much that Hwall started to laugh, then he looked at you once again and he gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead.

While you two watched the movie, you were cuddling on his chest as he was playing with your hair. It wasn't what you expected for your first date with him, but it's definitely something worth it, and at the end you loved it. And you had fun when some scenes of the movie showed something funny, you two were having such a great time together. Suddenly Hwall took the remote control and paused the movie, you looked at him confused, then he smile at you.

Hwall sat down on the couch and he sat you on top of him, then he started to caress your cheek.

-*Giggle* what's the matter? You got bored?

-No, it's just that I wanted to pay more attention to you – Hwall said with a sweet smile.

-You are crazy – You said while giggling.

-*Laugh* me? Or the one that texted me at 1:00 am because she was afraid of ghosts – Hwall said playful.

-Okay, okay... but I was afraid – You said complaining cutely.

-*Laugh* as always I'm here to save you.

-Yes... sorry for waking you up.

-*Laugh* it's fine for me, but you woke up the rest of the members as well – Hwall said while laughing.

-Ups... - You said cutely-.

Later that day you kept on talking and laughing, also you went for some snacks for both of you. Hwall played the movie again and once again you were cuddling up with him on his chest while he was surrounding you with his arm. When the movie ended you stayed in the same position and started to talk about your lives and how you were enjoying your time together. Then Hwall thought it was a great idea if he played piano pieces through his phone which would make you fall asleep completely.

-No! I'm going to sleep, and I don't want to sleep just yet – You complained cutely.

-Y/N don't worry, you're not going to sleep. You'll see – Hwall said as he started to play the music.

-If I sleep on top of you is going to be your fault – You said as you started to cuddle up with him.

-Fine honey, I'll take the guilt-.

Time passed and what Hwall didn't notice is that he was about to fall asleep as well. He stared at you for a moment and you were awake, but no for too long since he fell asleep. And as you thought you feel asleep as well. You two fell asleep hugging each other, Hwall was under you while you were above him resting on his chest. After your silly sleep time, Hwall woke up, he turned off the music that was still playing. He looked to his surroundings and found you asleep on top of him.

-You really fell asleep Honey... so do I – Hwall said with a lovely smile as he started to caress your head.

-Want to know what I dreamed? Well, that we were celebrating our first year together and in that day I sang you our favorite song. While dancing under the dark and sparkling night.

-That's a lovely dream... I wonder if we dreamed the same thing because I was above you – You said sleepy as you started to wake up.

-Look who's waking up... the sleepy princess – Hwall said as he caressed your cheek.

-It's your fault, remember? By the way you are such a nice pillow – You said with a smile.

-*Laugh* I admit, I fell asleep too. Did you like our first date? – Hwall asked as he looked at you with bright eyes.

-Best date ever, I will never forget it. And we have to repeat the dream we had in our anniversary – You said with a smile as you started to blush.

-Promise – Hwall said with a bright smile.

-Thanks for this amazing day Hwall, I'm so lucky to have you by my side – You said as you started to caress his hair gently.

-I'm the lucky one here, I could not ask for a better girlfriend.

-I love you Hwall, I love you so much.

-I love you more Y/N, thank you for being here with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! This was a requested Imagine, so beware because I'm going to publish more imagines for this week!

As always have a lovely day <3