| BTS | Imagine #3 - Jungkook |

Summary: Jungkook got jealous after he saw you perform with your dance partner at a music show

Words: 1058.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything went well for tonight, well almost everything. Tonight was the big stage you were training for a while now, since you are a dancer at a dance studio they asked you if you could make a choreography with one Idol from SM entertainment, and of course you accepted. At this music show you needed to perform with him and the choreography you two made was really intimate because the song is a love song that talks about passion and desire. You agreed with every single thing but your boyfriend didn't, he was beyond jealous according to the members from BTS, you didn't see him mad when you told him about this performance but you knew that he wasn't pleased by it.

Right now you are trying to find him since after you finished your performance on stage he ran away furious, you could see while performing how Jin tried to calm him down in several times which really made you worry, however you needed to finish dancing before you could go with him.

-Have you seen Jungkook? – You asked Taehyung that was passing by right beside you with Suga.

-No, we searched for him too – Taehyung said worriedly.

-He was on fire, we need to find that kid before he makes something crazy – Suga said worriedly.

-I know... *sigh* this was my fault – You said as you looked down to the floor.

-It wasn't, you are a performer like us and Jungkook needs to understand that you couldn't deny that opportunity – Taehyung said as he tried to cheer you up.

-He will understand but we need to find him first – Suga said as he started to look around, suddenly Jin and Hoseok got towards you.

-We saw him! – Jin shouted as he ran towards your position.

-Where is he? – You asked concerned.

-He's going towards the dressing rooms, Jimin and Namjoon-hyung are with him and he was looking pretty mad – Hoseok said worriedly.

-Thanks guys – You said before going to the dressing rooms. You ran to where Jungkook is and as they told you he was with Jimin and Namjoon, they were inside the dressing room trying to calm down Jungkook and as soon as they saw you they left.

-Good luck – Jimin said as he patted your shoulder.

-Call us if you need us – Namjoon said as he smiled at you.

-Thank you guys – You said before they closed the door and left. Right after that you walked to Jungkook's direction, you looked at him and he was pretty angry and the look on his eyes wasn't the one you hoped for.

-Can we talk? – You asked as you sat next to him.

-What do you want to say? – Jungkook asked as he looked at the floor.

-I want to say that everything that you saw was part of the choreography, I don't like that Idol – You said while looking at him concerned.

-Well, it seems that you enjoyed to be close to him. You were smiling so much every time he danced near you... are you sure you didn't liked that? – Jungkook asked angrily.

-Jungkook that was part of the performance – You said a bit upset.

-*Chuckle* yeah sure, and having your lips almost together was part of it too?! – Jungkook yelled madly at you as he stood up from his seat. You stood up as well really upset and without hesitation you slapped him on the cheek.

-How dare you!? The only one that I would kiss is you dumbass! – You said upset while some tears started to drop down your face. Right after that you got out of the room and right behind the door you saw all the members there.

-Y/N! – Jungkook shouted as he started to follow you but you just ran off the place.

*NEXT DAY*

You are at your department just taking some coffee while sitting down on your couch. Since yesterday's fight with Jungkook you haven't talk with him and you didn't answer the messages he has sent your way, you are upset and really hurt by Jungkook's words. You can't believe that he actually thinks that you can betray him with someone else, and that you even can stop loving him. It hurts you more because you two had been together since two years now.

While thinking about Jungkook and the fight you had, you heard the doorbell, then a soft and gentle voice.

-Y/N, open the door – Jungkook said as he started to knock.

-I don't want to see you – You said upset.

-I know I did wrong, I'm sorry... can we just talk? – Jungkook said as he kept knocking. You left your coffee on the table and went right to open the door for Jungkook, when the door was open you let him in and you walked away from him immediately.

-You didn't reply to me yesterday – Jungkook said while closing the door behind him.

-I couldn't – You said bitter.

-You couldn't or you didn't want to? – Jungkook asked.

-Did you only come to question me, Jungkook? – You questioned upset.

-I just want to make things right – Jungkook said as he got closer to you, then he grabbed your chin making you look at his eyes. –I'm sorry for overreacting yesterday... now I see that I was wrong.

-You are an idiot – You said before you hugged him, and without hesitation he started to hug you as well. –You always get so jealous – You complained.

-I'm sorry... I just don't like when someone else touches you. I'm the only one that can do that – Jungkook said before he chuckled.

-It was just a dance, it wasn't special for me. Just another performance – You said while caressing his hair gently.

-Do you promise me to always love me? – Jungkook asked as he looked at you happily.

-Baby, I always promise you that, you should've know that since we started dating – You said before you hit him on his shoulder gently.

-I know... I just want you to tell me that every time – Jungkook said before he kissed your forehead. –I'm sorry, I promise to change.

-Just don't be too jealous, that's all I ask – You said before you hugged him again.

-Okay, I will Y/N. I love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Did you enjoyed this imagine? I hope you did. Thank you for taking the time for reading it and for supporting it.

Right now a lot of things are happening around BTS, so let's show them our support through our love and respect. Let's protect them ARMYs. Have a nice day everyone! Fighting!