Chapter 150: Battle Scream.

Max's P.O.V.

I moved my shoulder around to try to ease some of the aching away.

"Its been forever since I fought." I stated. "I'm getting too old for this."

"I definitely needed that." Said Ryan as he threw his shirt back on.

"I think I broke my wrist after that last punch..." Said River.

"You three are idiots." Cassidy retorted.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for a good fight?" Asked Ryan. "A long ass time. Though I'm a bit upset. It was like we were fighting teenagers."

"Lets just get out of here before the cops come." Journey suggested.

"We've gotta round up the drunks first." I replied.

River, Ryan, Cass, Journey, and I went to grab Jordan, AJ, Maracel, Sonny, and Lindsay who was a bit tipsy herself.

"I had so much fun tonight!" Maracel exclaimed as River basically carried her to the truck.

"That's good." He responded.

Getting them into the truck was probably the hardest thing I've ever done.

Jordan fell out of it, AJ got stuck trying to climb back to the third row, River literally had to drag Sony out of the front seat, AJ insisted on riding on top of the truck, Maracel decided to throw up on me, and Lindsay just wouldn't stop yelling at everyone.

After about 10 minutes we finally managed to get them all inside.

Within 5 minutes of driving, all the drunks were asleep, except Maracel.

I sat in the passenger's seat as River drove, much to Cassidy's dismay as she was pissed she had to sit in the back.

"I had fun." Maracel said for the 3rd time.

"I knew you would." Cass replied.

"I liked Jeffrey too. But I can't date him."

"Why not?" Asked Journey.

"Ask your brother."

I almost spit out my water from trying not to laugh.

"Oh damn..." Said Ryan. "Is Maracel calling you out River?"

River shook his head no. "She's just drunk. She doesn't know what she's talking about."

"I know you broke my heart to be with Cassidy." She shot back.

I quickly swallowed my water after slightly choking. I heard Ryan start to chuckle behind me as well.

What was even funnier was that Cassidy didn't know how to react. She just looked down at her phone, pretending like she couldn't hear Maracel.

"Wait- you and my brother used to date?" Journey asked in shock. "When?"

"Before he met Cassidy. But she just came into the picture and stole him away from me."

Ryan bursted out laughing causing me to start laughing.

This was just so incredibly awkward.

"How was I supposed to know that you two were together?" Cassidy asked.

"It doesn't matter if you didn't know because you found out eventually! Once you found out you should've just left him alone!"

"Maracel stop..." River retorted. "You and I were never together. We just had a fling."

"A fling for two years River? That's all it was to you was a fling?"

"Yep. Nothing important came out of it."

"If I didn't have a miscarriage you and I would have a child today!"

"Well you did and now we dont. Please just drop this Maracel."

"No because you broke me! And because of you I won't ever be able to love again!" She cried. "I was so in love with you and you were just this perfect guy in my eyes and you swore you loved me and that one day you and I would finally be together for good!"

"Maracel..."

"I trusted you! You played me! You just wanted to see how much you could get me to fall for you! It was all just a game to you!"

"I LOVED YOU!" He finally snapped. "I loved you... But you were the one that refused to let me in. You pushed me away all the time because you were still in love with your shitty ex. I wanted something more with you but all you seemed to genuinely care about was having sex. I'll admit, the last few months of us being together I was just playing you because I knew our relationship wasn't ever gonna progress. But all of those months before that, I loved you. I wanted you. So dont blame me for your broken heart. Its not my fault its yours. You're the reason why we didn't work out."

Well.... This definitely just took a drastic turn...

"I dont feel awkward at all..."Said Cass.

I know I sure as hell did though.
..............................................

Jenna's P.O.V.

"Maybe we can get Kaiser to lure it out!" Logan exclaimed as we all stood on top of the kitchen counters.

"Logan we are NOT sending our 5 YEAR OLD BROTHER to lure out a rabid raccoon!"

"Why not?" Asked Rome. "Kai plays with weird insects and animals all the time. With enough convincing he wont be scared."

"Bad idea." Benji began. "Transmission occurs through the bites of animals infected with the rabies virus. The incubation period varies but is usually 2–3 months. By the time of clinical onset, the virus is widely disseminated throughout the central nervous system and the infection is invariably fatal and can lead to death."

"All I heard was death..." Said Kaiser. "You're not sending me down there."

"I have an idea!" Said Morgan. "Logan is the fastest out of all of us so he can just jump off of the counter and run outside. The raccoon will chase him out then we can get him back inside before the raccoon gets close enough to get back in!"

"Another bad idea..." Said Benji. "Logan, yes you're a fast runner and approximating your speed, you could run probably 18 mph. However, there are so many twists and turns and obstacles to get to either the front or back door in this house that it would slow you down by about 6 mph meaning you'd only be able to run 12 mph. Raccoons have smaller legs and therefore are able to maneuver their way through obstacles and things of the sort much easier and they're capable of reaching speeds of 15 mph.... The time it would take you to reach a door and open it plus your decreased speed would not be favorable at all."

"Speak English please..." Grayson stated.

"He wont make it."

"Next plan..." Logan said to me.

I handed Harley to him and grabbed the broom.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way."

I did my battle scream then jumped off of the counter and charged at the raccoon. It immediately took off running.

"Logan!" I yelled. "Open the front door and I'll circle back around with the raccoon!"

I ran throughout the house, chasing it while still doing my battle scream and eventually circled back around.

As soon as I saw the door was open and the raccoon heading towards it I thought we were out of the woods....

Until 3 more came in.

I hit a quick U-Turn and ran back to the kitchen, screaming but it was more of a "I dont wanna die" scream than a battle scream.

Fuck.