Chapter 61: And It Starts Over

Everyone left except for Max and I.

I still hadn't said anything to him.
He saw how shocked I was so he led me to my room and closed the door behind us.

He softly pinned me against the wall and stared down at me.

"You don't have to say anything. Just let me show you that I'm serious." He stated.

I did nothing but nod my head okay.

I'm a loser.

He pressed his lips down onto mine and grabbed my waist. After deepening the kiss he guided me to the bed and gently pushed me down on to it. He threw his shirt off then laid over me carefully though as to avoid my baby bump. He moved his lips to my neck causing me to moan in response. After seeing that I liked it he started to gently kiss my neck and lowered his hands to pull down my shorts. I helped him out by sliding off my panties. I then tugged at his belt and he got the hint as he undid it and unzipped his pants.

Then he stared into my eyes as he pushed inside of me.

His thrusts became harder the longer he stared at me. My moans only increased the longer he went and with every minute that passed.

He grabbed the bedsheets as his breathing became more rapid. I could feel him throbbing and I knew he was close. But hey, I was already pregnant so I didn't stop him.

Then I felt him release inside of me. He continued thrusting until he was finished then he kissed my forehead and rolled over next to me.

The moment seemed perfect....

Aaaand of course that didn't last very long.

*******************
-1 hour later-

I heard the front door open.... Then River's voice.

"Cassidy?" He called out.

"Fuck..." Max said as I quickly got up and threw my clothes back on.

As soon as I finished pulling my shorts up River walked in.

Max hadn't finished putting his shirt on and he still had his pants unzipped.

River stared at us in confusion. Trying to figure out what was going on.

Once he did a smirk grew on his face.

As soon as I saw that smirk I ran up to him and tried to lead him out of the room but he wasn't having it.

"Fuck no." He laughed as he easily moved me out of the way. "Max were you fucking Cassidy?"

Max nodded his head and asked in all seriousness: "Why does it matter? You're not together anymore."

River started to take his shirt off but I stopped him immediately.

"River no!" I yelled as I held him back.

"No let him go Cassidy." Said Max, completely unphased. "Don't stop him from fighting."

"Max stop! Don't provoke him!" I begged.

"Let him go!" Max repeated.

"Cassidy.... Move." River demanded.

"Stop it River! Max is just provoking you! There's no need to fight!"

"Cassidy I told you what would happen if this happened again. Did you think I was joking?" He asked.

I was terrified. Stopping River from fighting was one thing. But stopping River from fighting Max was a whole other level. Being in the middle of a fight between those two was the scariest thought ever because I knew what they were both capable of.