Chapter 140: Going Home

*1 month later*

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"STORMY!"

"I'm sorry!" He replied, panicking. "I didn't mean to! I- I jus-"

I tried so hard to hold my laugh in but I couldn't help it. The amount of worry on his face was hilarious.

"You're lucky I'm on birth control." I giggled as I got up and made my way towards the bathroom.

"Oh my god." He said as he sighed a sigh of relief. "Wait- why are you on birth control? Do you really not trust me that much."

"Well you did literally just prove to me that you can't handle yourself.... But no that's not why. I'm on it because without it i turn into the world's biggest bitch when my time of the month rolls around." I stated as I turned on the shower.

"Girls actually get birth control just for their periods?" He curiously asked as he came into the bathroom. "That's weird..."

I laughed at his statement. The one thing that hasn't changed about Stormy is his undying curiosity.

"Care to join?" I asked as I stepped into the shower.

His eyes widened.

"Seeing you naked AND wet? I better not..." He said. "I just might fall in love.... I'll use the shower down the hall."

"If you say so..."

I stayed in for about a good 30 minutes and when I cane out I saw Stormy sitting on the bed, staring down at his phone.

I sat down next to him to see what it was that he was so focused on.

I looked at his phone and saw a picture of a kid.

"He's adorable

"He's adorable." I said. "And he looks just like you. How old is he now?"

"He's 5. Turning 6 in a week."

"I know its been hard...." I said.

"Of course it has. I haven't seen or even talked to my kid in over a year."

"Tell me about him." I insisted.

He laughed slightly then smiled.

"He's a good kid. Never gets in  trouble. Has a very playful personality. Loves being a little comedian which he's good at. Will go out of his way to make someone smile even if its a complete stranger. The most innocent kid you'll ever meet."

"Sounds a lot like you. Well, except for the innocent and never gets in trouble parts."

"Wait- so are you finally admitting that you think I'm funny?"

"What? No..."

"I think you're totally admitting it."

"Nope. You're not funny."