Chapter 75

Daniel's P.O.V

After jumping the gate to Blairwood, we stood on the outside of the building that River and Max were in.

"Why didn't you just call up your CIA buddies and ask them to do this?" Xander whispered.

"Because, if they were to raid the building Mark would have his men instantly shoot down River and Max. We have to do something."

"Like what? You can't go in there. Mark knows you. And he knows you're a federal agent."

"You're right." I said. "That's why you have to go in there."

His eyes got HUGE. It was hilarious.

"You wanna send ME in there? What the hell do you expect me to do? Walk in there like 'Yo I'm Xander and I'd really appreciate it if you let Max and River go'? They're just gonna laugh in my face then proceed to SHOOT me in the face!" He aggressively whispered.

I took out my spare gun and tucked it slightly inside of his pants then pulled his shirt down just enough to cover it.

"There. Now you can shoot back."

"Danny I'm NOT going in there alone! I've never shot a gun in my life!"

"Well I guess today's your lucky day." I retorted. "Now get in there."

"I dont know what to do! What do I do?!"

"I dont know. You're a doctor. Doctor's are smart. Think of something. "

Then I quickly opened the door to the warehouse and pushed him inside as he began to protest.

I almost laughed as he went in because he tripped over his feet and almost fell when I pushed him. I closed the door and waited.

This was gonna be a disaster.
*****************************
Xander's P.O.V.

This was gonna be a disaster.

After regaining my balance I looked up and saw everyone staring at me.

Come on Alexander think of something

"Can I help you?" One of the men asked.

"Can I help youuu?" I nervously asked.

They were all utterly confused.

"Why are you in here?"

"Why are youuu in here?"
They looked like they wanted to punch my face in.

"What the hell do you want?!" The guy yelled.

"Uh.....Can someone direct me to the nearest Walmart? I'm kinda lost." I stated.

Really dude? That's the best you could come up with? I wanted to slap myself.

"You jumped the gate of a juvenile detainment center... To ask for directions to Walmart?" The guy that I assumed was Mark asked.