Chapter 73: Babieeeeees!!!!!

Cassidy's P.O.V.

As soon as I woke up I saw the cutest sight ever.

River and my dad were standing a few feet away holding the babies as my dad held Meadow and made the most ridiculous baby sounds and River held Kai as he stared down at him and walked around in circles.

"Would you like to meet your daughter?" Dad asked with a smile.

I nodded my head yes as he brought her over to me. He gently put her into my arms and the biggest smile ever spread on my face.

She was so pretty. She wasn't really moving anything except her head and occasionally her hand. She stayed fairly calm throuought the duration of me holding her.

I started giggling suddenly which threw Dad and River off who both looked at me with smirks and a raised eyebrow.

"She's a blonde.." I stated with amusement.

"They both are." River chuckled.

"How though... Your hair's black and mine is brown..."

"What if I told you that I'm a natural blonde and I dyed my hair black?" He asked.

"What?!" I said in shock. "Are you serious?!"

"No." He laughed. "My mom was a blonde though."

"Ohhh, that's probably why then."

I handed Meadow back to Dad and River cautiously gave Kaiser to me.

"This little guy is tough. After we got him out he stopped breathing. We were rushing him to another operating room then he randomly started breathing again. The whole staff was confused."

"Hey buddy, I knew you'd be the one to bring trouble." I joked.

He was the complete opposite of Meadow. Unlike her who was fairly calm and reserved, Kai was squirming as if he was trying to get out of my arms.

"Jesus Christ Kaiser calm down." I laughed. " I can already tell you're gonna be a handful."

"It took me forever to get him to relax." Said River. "He opened his eyes once but closed them pretty quickly. Ever since then he's been trying to get them to open again. Its hilarious to watch."

I soon saw what he meant as I looked down and he tightly squeezed his eyes shut for a few seconds then raised his eyebrows up as much as he could to try to open them.

I giggled at his attempt and a small smile appeared on his face as if he enjoyed making me laugh.

"Mom and Riley are dying to see you. Dr. Jenson said only two people were allowed in at a time." Said Dad. "Well, Riley really just wants to see the babies."

"And Jordan." Added River.

"What happened to him after I blacked out?"

"We left him on the floor until the surgery was done. Then I carried him out to the waiting room. He just woke up about an hour ago."

I couldn't help but laugh. Replaying the moment in my head when he passed out was the funniest thing ever.

"We'll send two others in." Dad stated as he laid Meadow down next to me while I still held Kaiser.

They walked out and I took a deep breath, relieved that my pregnancy was over.

I was beyond tired of the morning sickness and not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without nearly dying of exhaustion.

The door crept open and in walked Mom and Riley.

"Cassie!!!!" Riley yelled as he ran in and was about to attack me with a hug until he realized I had the babies with me.