Chapter 60: Babieeees

- TIME HOP! -
***************

*Two months later*

Cassidy's P.O.V.

"I'm not ready to be a dad!"

Jordan yelled after finding out that Journey was pregnant.

"You should've wrapped it up then." I laughed.

"Cassie I'm serious! What the hell am I gonna do?!?!"

"Relax Jordan. You're gonna be a great dad thats what you're gonna do."

"I can barely take care of myself...."

"You'll learn. I promise. Stop freaking out. You have a little sister that you always used to take care of."

"Liliana hates me! She doesn't even talk to me!"

"Well then..... Uh.... Um.... Just stop freaking out you'll be fine." I assured him.

He sat on the couch and put his head in his hands.

"I can't do this."

"J you can't stress yourself out over this. You're gonna be a dad and you're gonna have to accept that. There's no way I'm letting you abandon your kid. Look at me, I'm 6 months pregnant with twins and I'm as happy as can be. Think of it this way, at least our kids can grow up and be as close as we are." I smiled. 

He nodded his head and laid back as I laid my head on his shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his. We sat in silence for a while still trying to process everything.

"I can't believe we're growing up so fast." He said. "I honestly didn't think the day we'd be having kids would come so soon."

"I know." I replied. "It seems like just yesterday we were 4 years old and running from Xander, Max, and your brother Joey who were chasing us with water hoses."

"And telling Riley and Madison scary stories then getting in trouble by your mom because they were too afraid to go to sleep."

"Man I miss those days." I laughed.

"Me too. Now we're about to be parents. Everything's about to change for us."

"We'll get through it together." I said. "We've got this. We're not weak bitches."

"We're strong motherfuckers." He added.

We chuckled and continued talking about what things were gonna be like now that we were both about to be parents when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I got it." J said as he stood up to answer it.

When he opened it, Legend, Max, Lindsay, AJ, Sonny and Ryan walked in.

We'd gotten pretty close with Sonny and Ryan over the past few months and now they basically were part of the group. In fact Ryan was seriously like the gay older brother that I'd always wanted just because they tend to give the best advice on everything ESPECIALLY when it comes to guys.

"Hey future Dad!" Lindsay excitedly hugged J. "Congratulations!"

Max and I told Lindsay a month ago about us having sex. But she wasnt mad, in fact she kinda knew already. She even knows that Max might be the father of my kids. However, we agreed to let the past be the past but that was really hard.

"How are you doing mama?" Ryan asked as he sat next to me and put his hand on my belly that clearly showed I was having more than just one kid. "You look like you're abouta pop already."

"Well I felt Meadow kick for the first time 4 days ago when I was getting my ultrasound."

"How cute." Sonny giggled.