Chapter 93: The Day Before.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"AJ can you please hurry up?! I swear you take showers longer than most girls do!" I yelled from down the hall.

Seconds later he opened the door and stuck his head out. Well, more than just his head.

I rolled my eyes in frustration

"I need to go back to being straight." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He called out.

"Oh... Nothing." I replied.

"Yea I thought so." He shot back.

Was this guy serious?

"AJ, I was in the Marines for 10 years. Do you really think your scrawny ass intimidates me?"

"BOI WHO'S SCRAWNY? IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T ME." He shouted making me laugh.

"Just hurry Aiden. The bachelor party starts at 9."

"And we'll be there by 9. Now stop rushing me."

Fine. Two can play that game.

I went out to the garage and opened the electricity box. With just one click down all the lights in the house turned off.

"RYAN!" I heard AJ let out a high pitched squeal.

I went back into the house, into the kitchen, and pretended like nothing happened.

He came out of the bathroom seconds later wrapped in a towel.
"You think you're sooo funny don't you?" He asked.

I tried for the longest to keep a straight face but just seeing how sassy he was was impossible not to laugh at.

I walked past him with a grin on my face as he stared me down.

"I told you to hurry." I simply stated as I went into the bathroom.

"Shouldn't you turn on the power first?"

"Nah. I'm fine. Unlike someone I'm not afraid of the dark."

I winked and closed the door as he gave me an unpleasant glare.

It was totally worth it though.
*****************************
River's P.O.V.

Cassidy, Journey, and Lindsay were all at my place getting ready and Max and I did NOT wanna be a part of their little gossip sessions so we went to Legend's place.

"Hey guys what's up?" Sonny asked as he opened the door and we walked inside.

"We had to get away from the girls and their gossiping." Max stated.

"Ah, good reason."

"Where's Legend?" I asked.

"Bathroom. I came over 2 hours ago and he hasn't stepped foot out of there."