Chapter 4: Food Gone to Waste

Cassidy's POV

After Lindsay dropped me off at home I'd made up my mind about not telling J what happened while I was in Professor Carson's office. Although when I walked inside our apartment, I wasn't expecting him to be so reserved.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I'm fine....I'm fine." He replied with an uneasy look on his face.

"You sure? You look a bit nervous." I stated.

"Well, what can I say. You make me nervous." He said with a wink.

I looked around the living room and saw his clothes thrown all over the place.

"Jordan, what did I tell you about leaving your clothes everywhere? That's what you have dressers and a closet for!" I fussed.

"Actually I can barely even put any of my clothes in my closet and dressers. You know why? I'll give you a hint. It's because all your crap is in there."

I giggled because it was true.

I ran out of space to put my clothes so I just started putting them in his room.

"Um, are you not wearing pants?" I asked as I noticed a pair of pants laying at the end of the couch he was on.

"Yea. I'm totally wearing pants." He replied unconvincingly.

I walked over to him and lifted the cover up that was on him and low and behold; no pants.

He laughed when he saw the displeased look on my face.

"What? You're the one that said we should get an apartment together instead of living in dorms on campus grounds. I have the right to walk around with no pants."

"Actually you don't." I stated.

"But guess how many fucks I give?" He asked. "Zero."

I simply shook my head.

"Whatever dummy. So, what do you wanna eat for dinner tonight?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen.

"I don't know. I was actually thinking about hitting up McDonald's for tonight." He replied.

"Hm, I'm down for McDonald's...as long as you're paying."

"Huh. Looks like we're robbing McDonald's then..." He laughed.

"You're laughing but that's probably what were gonna have to end up doing."

About a half an hour later we found ourselves walking into McDonald's.

"What're you getting?" J asked as we stood looking at the menu.

"Uuuuuuuhmmmm." I began as I pondered what I felt like eating. "I'll just get chicken nuggets, a medium fry, and a large coke...as usual."

J turned his head and stared at me.

"You look like a fucking chicken nugget." He remarked.

As he ordered our food I noticed a group of three girls whispering and looking at us. Well- looking at J. That happened all the time though. Every time Jordan and I go somewhere there's always girls gushing over him and trying to 'butter him up'. I mean, I don't blame them. But I hated the way girls looked at him as if he was some type of sex toy. It pissed me off. And the way these girls were looking at him just pissed me off even more.

"I'm sorry can I help you guys?" I asked them as I crossed my arms and turned to face them

"Excuse me?" The blonde haired girl said with an attitude.