*Fun Facts*

(Just a set of random facts you might enjoy)

1.) River's name was originally gonna be Andrew.

2.) The person that I used as Max was who I was gonna use as River first.

3.) When I first began writing the story I was gonna make Jordan a love interest of Cassidy and they were gonna have a storyline.

4.) The storyline with Logan and Benji were a last minute idea. I didn't plan on having them become a part of the family but I later changed my mind.

5.) Tommy's death was also planned at the last minute. As I was writing the chapter I kept thinking about If I wanted to kill him off or not. But then I finally made my decision to kill him off because I wanted Stormy to become sort of a main character by having Tommy's death affect him in a way that he loses sight of himself.

6.) Instead of both Meadow and Kaiser, Kai was originally gonna be the only one but I wanted to bring Meadow onto the scene as a way for River to fill that void from when Arabella died and not being able to watch her grow. Meadow was River's second chance.

7.) The last chapter when River was alive, Max was originally supposed to be in the building with him which would have resulted in both of their deaths but I wanted instead to show how much River's death would impact Max.... Plus Max will play an important role in the next book.

8.) When I first started writing the story, River's other siblings (Sehrem, Raes, Simartè etc...) didn't exist. I didn't even plan for River to have a 'gift' but it was just that came to me all of a sudden.

9.) There's something special about River's and his siblings' names. o:

10.) The whole point of this book was to show how not all stories have a happy ending. It was to show that not all love stories end well. That life is full of happiness just as much as tragedy and heartbreak. River symbolized tragedy.

As I mentioned before, Kaiser's story is coming. I've finished the first few chapters but I'm not quite sure when I'll release them. Hopefully within the next two weeks or so.

If there's any questions you have whether its about River's story or the upcoming one, I'll be more than willing to answer.

Until next time! 💕💕💕