Chapter 74: How It Ends

Daniel's P.O.V.

What did I do?

Everything was chaos.

"Let me go!" Riley screamed at Sony with tears streaming down his face. "They almost killed my sister let me go!"

"Get the fuck off of me!" AJ yelled at Ryan and Elliott who had him trapped in the corner.

Meanwhile Jordan was completely out of it.

I ran over to help Legend who was struggling to keep him in the chair.

I'd never seen Jordan like this yet I'd known him whole life.

He wasn't even saying anything.

He just kept trying to do everything in his power to break away from Legend and I.

His face was completely flushed, as red as it could be. Tears kept streaming as he tried everything he could to get out of the chair.

He was crying because he was in shock.

I knew exactly what was going on his head.

Being a CIA agent has taught me that when someone reaches the level of anger that Jordan currently had, it meant they were ready to kill.

"Jordan stop!" Legend yelled.

Jordan simply shook his head no and kept trying to escape.

"You're gonna have to fucking let me go eventually!" AJ shouted at Elliott and Ryan.

"AJ calm down!" Ryan shouted back.

"They had a fucking gun up to Cassidy's head! Not only hers but Meadow's and Kaiser's too!"

"But they're still alive Aiden!"

"Only because of Max! If he hadn't came in here they'd be dead!"

After I felt Jordan's struggle to escape begin to weaken I let go and grabbed Journey's arm, leading her out of the room.

"What happened?" I asked. "From the beginning."

"Well, it was just me and Riley in the room with Cass and the babies. We were all talking when all of a sudden a guy came in. We stopped talking and just stared at him, waiting to see what he wanted. But he didn't say anything. Then another guy came in and closed the door behind him. Cassidy asked them what did they want but they ignored her and the guy with brown hair, Mark was his name I think, walked up to her bed and reached down to pick up Meadow. Riley jumped up and pushed him away but Mark pulled out a gun from no where and pistol-whipped him. That's when I screamed for Jordan. Then the blonde guy put a hand over my mouth and Mark pointed his gun at Meadow. Cassidy screamed and Mark told her to be quiet or he'd kill Meadow. Then he pointed it at Kaiser. When Cassidy started to cry Mark laughed then told her not to worry because he wasn't after the babies. Then he pointed it at Cassidy's head. I asked him why was he doing this and he said because he wants River to feel emotional pain. He wants to make his life miserable. Then he put his finger on the trigger. But right as he was about to pull it Max ran in. He was about to charge at Mark but the other guy came up behind him then pistol-whipped him. Then they both ran out. Riley was about to go after them but Max told him to stay here. Riley refused but then Sony came in and held him back. Then Jordan and AJ came in and when they found out what had happened Legend and Ryan tried to keep them from going after the two guys. Then Max left."

Fuck. I guess River was right after all.

"Xander lets go." I said as I went back into the room.

"Where?" He asked as he got up.

"To find Max and River."
***************************
Max's P.O.V.