Chapter 77: Unexpected Help.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop trembling.

I was so close to losing my babies.

"Sweetie everything's okay. You're safe." Said Mom as she hugged me tight. "Everything's gonna be fine."

"No its not." I cried softly. "River went after Mark. Mom he could die. I can't lose him. I just can't."

"River's not gonna do anything to get himself hurt Cassie. He has two newborn kids now that he has to help take care of."

"But mom you don't know River like I do." I insisted. "When he gets like this, he stops thinking clearly."

"Max is with him."

"Max was out of it too did you not see his face!?"

"He'll come back to his senses eventually and keep River out of trouble."

"No, someone needs to go find them."

"Danny and Xander already went. They left for Blairwood." Said dad.

My heart dropped.

Noooo no no no....

"B- Blairwood?" I stuttered.

Dad nodded his head yes and stared at me, waiting for me to explain why I looked so uneasy.

"They can't go there! Dad call them! Now!"

"I tried but neither one of them answered. Why isn't it safe?"

This was bad. If I lost River, Max, and my brothers.... There's no telling what I'd do.

"Cops are here." Said one of the nurses.

"Wait..." Legend began. "You called the cops?"

"No, I did. Why?" Asked Dad.

Legend looked at me with concern.

Then two cops walked in.

"Holy shit..." Lindsay mumbled.

"Is everyone in here okay?" One of them with a nametag that said "Nichols" asked.

"Yes everyone's fine but we have four people that went after the two guys with the guns." Answered Gabriela.

"Does anyone know who the two guys were?"

The room was silent.

The only people that knew who they were were me, Legend, Journey, AJ, Jordan, Ryan, and Sony.

But we couldn't get the cops involved.

"Cassidy tell them." Said Dad.

"Uh- I uh-..."

"She doesn't know who they were." Legend interrupted.

"Do you?" Officer Nichols asked.

"No." Legend Stated.

"So if none of you know them, why did they put a gun to your head?" He asked me.

"I don't know..." I responded. I was so nervous.

The officers stared at me with an unconvinced look on their face.

I was about to give in but I knew I couldn't.

Legend glanced at me with a "don't tell them anything" look.

"Well, I suppose we could just take a look at the cameras around the hospital to get a clear shot of the men." Said the other officer. "We'll be back shortly."